BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

Gutted. Genuinely gutted and p!ssed at myself for believing it again. A mass boycott for the wolves game is our only option. I'm guessing this wont be easy to organise and will need the telegraph and glen atleast. I've not boycotted one game btw but what else is there to do? The source was shebby, supposedly a close friend of the venkys and they've chosen kean. NO OTHER OPTION

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've reached rock bottom people. We all knew that the club was rotten to the core. This is just further confirmation that Kean isn't just an employee of the club. If Mrs Desai signed off on him getting the boot and he is still here, then what more proof do you need that there is a higher presence calling the shots? Or has she just simply changed her mind? Well done Venky's, I hope you enjoy even emptier stadiums.

BRFC has die tonight!!! R.I.P BRFC

Kean/Mrs D have wreck this club forever!!!

now serious thinking of walking away from Rovers now!!! we are a joke of a club

will consider this over the next week and made my decision by the next home game!!!

fed up of rovers.kean and the owners

If this is true the for me Blackburn Rovers will not exist until Venkys go. My stance has always been that I will return when Kean goes but after today's nonsense then I vow that I will never go back to Ewood whilst the scumbags are still the owners. A complete boycott will indeed be impossible but if several thousand of the current season ticket holders decided not to go and make a stance the that, for me would speak volumes and heap shame and embarrassment on that horrible woman and her sissy siblings.

Gutted. Genuinely gutted and p!ssed at myself for believing it again. A mass boycott for the wolves game is our only option. I'm guessing this wont be easy to organise and will need the telegraph and glen atleast. I've not boycotted one game btw but what else is there to do? The source was shebby, supposedly a close friend of the venkys and they've chosen kean. NO OTHER OPTION

A boycott doesn't need to be organised. If it's true then everybody should search their conscience and ask themselves what they are actually supporting.

Genuinely believe the club has died tonight. Under these owners we are going to plummet in huge steps people wouldn't even imagine.

We're not doing too badly in this league, methinks you're being over-dramatic.

What I think this latest instalment means is that the fans are now completely divorced from the club. At any other club, the unspoken covenant is that the board is there to run the club on behalf of the fans. Our club appears to be run on behalf of Steve Kean.

God knows where this is going to end, the frustration level in the town right now must be volcanic.

Either we can show the authorities that wrong-doing has taken place and get it ended that way, or Venky's sell up. Nothing else will do. Maybe we can find a way to squeeze Venky's out.

Time for the FA to get their thumb out of their @rses and do some serious digging.

And upset very lucrative overseas broadcasting contract's by admitting their game is corrupt , not a cat in hell's chance, don't forget this is the peoples game , Greedy greedy people that is

We're not doing too badly in this league, methinks you're being over-dramatic.

What I think this latest instalment means is that the fans are now completely divorced from the club. At any other club, the unspoken covenant is that the board is there to run the club on behalf of the fans. Our club appears to be run on behalf of Steve Kean.

God knows where this is going to end, the frustration level in the town right now must be volcanic.

Either we can show the authorities that wrong-doing has taken place and get it ended that way, or Venky's sell up. Nothing else will do. Maybe we can find a way to squeeze Venky's out.

We might be fine this season, we won't achieve more than mid table if he stays.

However, stay in this division and the club will go into meltdown.

Graham Jones@GrahamJones_MP

Reliable source says Kean sacked last night. Refused to go. Bizarely came in & took training today. Confusion all round.

If that's true, the papers have to pick up on a tweet by the local MP. There simply must be a story in this.

I can't help feeling though that the fans are being played.

If kean has avoided the bullet then this is a very very sad day for the club

The club is a feckin joke , a husk of the once proud thing it was

I have protested but always attended games , but I am all now for a full protest outside the ground leaving the ground empty

Let the chicken pluckers enjoy that sight ...

C'mon glen this must be our only option left

Archived