BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not home and dry yet, just talked to contact in Pune and "team Kean" are trying to get him 2 more games. But source says it is unlikely that Mrs D will change her mind this time.

Youre contact seems to be failing you and Glenn P again

Not home and dry yet, just talked to contact in Pune and "team Kean" are trying to get him 2 more games. But source says it is unlikely that Mrs D will change her mind this time.

Youre contact seems to be failing you and Glenn P again

I thought Mrs D was 'Team Kean'. If she isnt then who are you referring to Kamy?

At least he's not in Pune. Have not got a clue which way this will go.

His missus might be though. ^_^

Cryer says he still thinks he will be gone.

Agnew surely?

As in 'Paul who'? I doubt he has enough influence with Mrs D to save himself never mind his bum chum.

(Re Kean taking training) Well would assume with him(Kean) and the players arriving at the same time with very few others(other people to take the training) there(Brockhall) that he(Kean) ways(WAS...ie taking training).

Sums it up. If he takes training in my eyes he's almost 90% staying.

The talk in the LT article this morning was about Black being the caretaker manager. If the plan was to sack Kean and keep Black in charge for at least one game surely he would be the one taking control of the training?

My gut is telling me that the LT, other papers and those supposedly in the know have jumped the gun. There may be some discussions in the background about looking at alternative managers, but we are still at the stage where they are discussing whether to get rid of him or not. So no imminent sacking unlike people were saying this morning.

Archived