BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

I think that it's important to take people through the events of the last few days.

Prior to the game on Friday I was told by a senior venky's source that if Rovers lost to Boro then that would lead to the removal of Kean as the brothers had not been imprssed with the start of the season and were planning for a future without Kean.

Rovers lost on Friday and on Saturday morning I was told that the family were holding meetings to discuss the future of Kean, by Saturday evening I was being told off the record that the decision to sack Kean had been made and had been approved by ALL of the owners. During Sunday again along with a number of other journalists various senior Venkys sources were saying Kean had been sacked, the process of identyfing a replacement had began and a press statement would be released on Monday morning.

On Monday morning for some reason there was a change of heart by Mrs D and she stopped the release of the press statement, I have no idea what the reasons for this change of heart were and why the decision to sack Kean had been delayed/cancelled. There are alot of journos questioning sources and I am sure that the truth about what has happened will come, for the sake of Rovers I pray that the decision to sack Kean has been postponed rather than cancelled. Shebby's interview this morning saying that Kean's future was never discussed is just rubbish.

Kamy I don't think anyone doubts the accuracy of what you have been told, certainly not me anyway. The last line of your quote definitely casts into doubt any credibility in what Shebby may come out with in the future. As I mentioned in an earlier post I did notice a discernible pause when he was asked should Kean still be Rovers manager before he replied that he was not in a position to say.

I've been trying to find the show on the I player but I don't think it's there yet.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The attendances are of real concern to Venkys that's crystal clear. The falling gates are being talked about more than our league position in all media outlets.

How anyone can continue to attend games after this is beyond me, but plenty will I'm sure. But clearly the best hope for getting rid of idiot is for the gates to fall further, so attendees, it's over to you.

How to destroy a beautiful club in one easy lesson, I am so alienated at present, what on earth are these people doing? I would have come back in an instant if they'd got rid, now it's looking like after 35 years I won't go back till Venkys go, take note madam you will soon have nothing left to own.

I think that it's important to take people through the events of the last few days.

Prior to the game on Friday I was told by a senior venky's source that if Rovers lost to Boro then that would lead to the removal of Kean as the brothers had not been imprssed with the start of the season and were planning for a future without Kean.

Rovers lost on Friday and on Saturday morning I was told that the family were holding meetings to discuss the future of Kean, by Saturday evening I was being told off the record that the decision to sack Kean had been made and had been approved by ALL of the owners. During Sunday again along with a number of other journalists various senior Venkys sources were saying Kean had been sacked, the process of identyfing a replacement had began and a press statement would be released on Monday morning.

On Monday morning for some reason there was a change of heart by Mrs D and she stopped the release of the press statement, I have no idea what the reasons for this change of heart were and why the decision to sack Kean had been delayed/cancelled. There are alot of journos questioning sources and I am sure that the truth about what has happened will come, for the sake of Rovers I pray that the decision to sack Kean has been postponed rather than cancelled. Shebby's interview this morning saying that Kean's future was never discussed is just rubbish.

The gloves are off then. There has to be banners at Ewood about Mrs D, she deserves it with her treatment of us. The word 'Pleb' is in the media alot at the moment. This is obviously what she thinks the fans are.

Thanks for that Kamy.

My guess:

"Right then, Tim/Alan When do you want to start?"

Tim/Alan: "You must be ******* joking!"

The gloves are off then. There has to be banners at Ewood about Mrs D, she deserves it with her treatment of us. The word 'Pleb' is in the media alot at the moment. This is obviously what she thinks the fans are.

Perhaps we should choose a game for all us stay awayers to come along and protest....perhaps all getting tickets in the Riverside or the JW Lower - as close to Coco as possible.

Shebby's interview this morning saying that Kean's future was never discussed is just rubbish.

Singh is simply a venkys mouthpiece, has little or no power to bring about change, that's clear now.

Ive noticed over the past weeks all this team Shebby nonsense spearing on the site, did you not hear his comments at the fans meeting? The mans a bloody joke, get a grip people FFS, he's a media pundit and not a very good one at that.

Well I think its time for all the supporters who have stuck by Mr.Singh to now turn on him. He said his job was "to improve the relationship between the club and owners, and once again make the club about the fans" when he came in. He has done nothing of the sort. He has failed.

My guess is he was put in place as a distraction by the owners to buy Kean some time, but they never accounted for the record low attendances and that even the people attanding games still want Kean Out! Vocal or not. He is getting paid basically to lie to us. Comical Ali Mark II.

Perhaps we should choose a game for all us stay awayers to come along and protest....perhaps all getting tickets in the Riverside or the JW Lower - as close to Coco as possible.

I did that and ended up in Greenbank Station. Lone protests dont work lol. We need hundreds protesting around the players tunnel.

Things have come to a head now.

It appears that regardless of what is now being said the fat bald pigs position is not 100% secure.

Boycotts are not enough, those of us boycotting need to turn up outside the stadium before the match and protest before,during and after.

This must continue until the chicken bint realises how much of a stupid ugly moron she is!

Anyone who thinks just blindly supporting ther team is now a good idea is lying to themselves.

I don't believe that any manager wouldn't want to come and work for us. No doubt that we'd be throwing good money their way so it can't be that. They'd always be someone out there with good pedigree who would come for the money alone. It has to be something else. Just why do the likes of Salgado and Agnew think that Kean is so unsackable?

Shebby knows what needs to be done but, ultimately, if one woman in Pune is not prepared to listen and not prepared to make sensible decisions there is nothing that Shebby or anyone else at the club can do.

I think this hits the nail on the head and is my opinion too.

It appears the only way to rid the club of Kean is a change of ownership.

Could Balaji buy his sisters share of the club?

I don't believe that any manager wouldn't want to come and work for us. No doubt that we'd be throwing good money their way so it can't be that. They'd always be someone out there with good pedigree who would come for the money alone. It has to be something else. Just why do the likes of Salgado and Agnew think that Kean is so unsackable?

Someone undoubtedly will, possibly just not the person/people we had in mind initially.

I'm sure Peter "chimpy chops" Reid and Bryan "Hic" Robson would be here like a shot if given the call.

Memo to the owners: That was not a recommendation!. :unsure:

However if true, they would tend to show that Andy Cryer hasn't the slightest handle on what is going on at the Club and it is pretty irresponsible reporting to whip the hopes of the fans up into a frenzy over rumours that have no foundation.

I'm hugely sceptical about how this has blown up.

Same thing happened in may. We even had cryer and kamy on here confirming their source had said kean had been sacked. That source was twitter and a fake ssn account. Now its 50 odd pages, hopes raised and dashed, based on more unfounded rumours. IMO.

Sheeby is clearly a liar if he denies that Kean's future wasn't discussed at the week-end and is taking us all for mugs. He can be added to the hate list now.

That's me done with Rovers now until the foolish Indians leave altogether. And on the evidence of the last two years that could be a hell of a long time.

Good-bye Rovers - it was good while it lasted.

First time I have been able to log on for ages.

So far as I am concerned, Kean WAS sacked and Mrs D personally participated in the process at least twice.

Shebby might enjoy talking but he was NOT the source of the crucial leaks to the press.

I fear that something very dark had to come very close to the surface to cause Mrs D to change her mind.

I haven't seen the Shebby statement this morning yet but if what I am reading of it is accurate then it is a LIE

The attendances are of real concern to Venkys that's crystal clear. The falling gates are being talked about more than our league position in all media outlets.

How anyone can continue to attend games after this is beyond me, but plenty will I'm sure. But clearly the best hope for getting rid of idiot is for the gates to fall further, so attendees, it's over to you.

They attend because they support the team. They are not supporting the owners or kean.

What do you suggest? Loads of people standing outside Ewood Park and shouting scab when supporters go into the ground.

Picture of the back of the LT today showing kean getting drenched outside checking his messages on his phone. Now if I was a real football manager, my phone, along with all the players, would be left in the changing room. I wonder what sort of texts were sent to which people yesterday for things to change as per what Philipl has said above

They attend because they support the team. They are not supporting the owners or kean.

What do you suggest? Loads of people standing outside Ewood Park and shouting scab when supporters go into the ground.

I would like to see and be arranged for 1 home match very soon where we ask all home fans not to go to the game. The media will be all over it and massvie pressure put on the owners then

Archived