BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

They attend because they support the team. They are not supporting the owners or kean.

What do you suggest? Loads of people standing outside Ewood Park and shouting scab when supporters go into the ground.

I would like to see and be arranged for 1 home match very soon where we ask all home fans not to go to the game. The media will be all over it and massvie pressure put on the owners then

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again the fans have been made to look like complete and utter mugs, how anyone can continue to give them their hard earned cash is beyond me. As far as I'm concerned continuing to attend games at Ewood is supporting these idiots and also keeping that evil little turd in his job.

First time I have been able to log on for ages.

So far as I am concerned, Kean WAS sacked and Mrs D personally participated in the process at least twice.

Shebby might enjoy talking but he was NOT the source of the crucial leaks to the press.

I fear that something very dark had to come very close to the surface to cause Mrs D to change her mind.

I haven't seen the Shebby statement this morning yet but if what I am reading of it is accurate then it is a LIE

Interesting that Graham Jones MP said he had heard from his source that Kean was sacked, but refused to go. Somehow that needs probing further.

According to posts on twitter, it was the intervention of MRS KEAN that stopped the sacking.

They attend because they support the team. They are not supporting the owners or kean.

What do you suggest? Loads of people standing outside Ewood Park and shouting scab when supporters go into the ground.

Exactly.

I attend because I support the Club not the owners or manager per se. And will continue to do so.

And if you feel the need to protest it would imo be far more effective done from inside the ground whilst still attending games.

Not from behind a keyboard via the internet.

I would like to see and be arranged for 1 home match very soon where we ask all home fans not to go to the game. The media will be all over it and massvie pressure put on the owners then

It would result in a riot and then more media comments condemning Rovers supporters.

It looks like two things need to happen for Kean to be given the bullet.

One is that home attendances fall even lower. The second is that we go on a bad run and start dropping a big number of points.

If Kean is still in employment after either or both of these things happen, he is simply untouchable and rumours/beliefs about strange structure of ownership are 100% nailed on for me.

Therefore, boycott and pray for poor results. Nothing else will do.

Interesting that Graham Jones MP said he had heard from his source that Kean was sacked, but refused to go. Somehow that needs probing further.

According to posts on twitter, it was the intervention of MRS KEAN that stopped the sacking.

As for Mrs Kean, Kean's reputation as a ladies' man when he was at Fulham was without contest.

Seriously, even Mrs D is not THAT stupid....

Mrs Kean is smokescreen.

Graham Jones MP tweets on the otherhand have to be taken with the utmost seriousness.

What team?

Seriously whatever masquerades in blue and white halves these days is not Blackburn Rovers FC

Turn on venkys and kean as they deserve it. But as yet the players do not deserve the supporters to turn on them. Although there have been times when some of them have spoken out in support of kean. This is possible down to them being instructed to do so by either Kean or the club.

So are we really meant to believe that a fairly large multi-million pound football club has just cancelled the sacking on their completely inept and damaging manager after it had all been agreed because his wife phoned Mrs D. I'm not buying it.

I'm now of the opinion that ALL of Venkys wanted rid of Kean but something, be it contractual, the ownership or the 'dirt', has once again led them to change their mind at the very last minute. I have no idea what these things are in the 'dossier' that made FA members 'take a deep intake of air' but if it exists it's more than likely going to be illegal activity rather than a photo of Mrs D leading Mr and Mrs Kean into some honeymoon suite in her nightie.

Venky's can't really release the real reason in statements this morning so the Mrs D story is being leaked to mask the real reasons - again. This is all speculative mind.

My only hope is that 1 defeat has rocked the boat quite badly. The first talk of Kean worming his way out of this was of his team asking for 2 more games. The next 4 games of Charlton Away, Forest Away, Wolves at Home and Derby away are tougher than the recent games. We aint going to win them all. I'd expect at least 2 defeats on form.

What team?

Seriously whatever masquerades in blue and white halves these days is not Blackburn Rovers FC

Sorry philipl but I disagree. It might not be Blackburn Rovers as we used to know it but while it is still at Ewood Park, playing in Blue and White and registered with the FA and Football League as Blackburn Rovers then it is Blackburn Rovers.

Whilst I am disappointed by the fact that Kean wasn't shown the door, some do need to regain a sense of perspective. Friday was our first league defeat of the season, we still sit in the top 6, just off of the top of the table and have some fairly winnable games coming up.

I started to get my hopes up because of all of the noises that were coming out of the club, but in reality I never thought that a defeat on Friday would be enough to see him go.

It's a blow that it seems he got so close to the edge and yet somehow managed to not fall off, but the encouraging sign is that this appears to be the closest he has ever come to losing his job.

Now we can turn our attentions back to the league and hope that we can keep winning and move towards promotion. The major silver lining here is that, although he wasn't sacked, he can't be close to signing a new contract.

As for Mrs Kean, Kean's reputation as a ladies' man when he was at Fulham was without contest.

Seriously, even Mrs D is not THAT stupid....

Mrs Kean is smokescreen.

Graham Jones MP tweets on the otherhand have to be taken with the utmost seriousness.

The comments about Mrs Kean have been put on twitter, up by Glen Mullen.

No I do not believe this account. Even if true that Mrs D is that stupid. A smokescreen for what?

Sorry philipl but I disagree. It might not be Blackburn Rovers as we used to know it but while it is still at Ewood Park, playing in Blue and White and registered with the FA and Football League as Blackburn Rovers then it is Blackburn Rovers.

Correct. Support the team on the field. Not the idiots off it (Venkys & Kean)

Jordan Rhodes summed it up last night. THE PLAYERS ARE BEING AFFECTED BY ALL THIS.

If anyone from Venkys reads this board then your star striker that YOU PAID 8 MILLION QUID FOR said he is being affected by all this speculation.

Can I make a suggestion to the BRFC Action Group or the fans forum (basically someone that has the ear of Shebby) ?

I think a strong statement condemning the farcical situation is required because this is hurting the club, the fans, players, staff ...everyone connected to the club. We simply cannot carry on like this.

Archived