BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just heard a bit of Shebby's interview on radio lancs. Sounds like a right old mess, so no surprised there. He sounded very annoyed.

Fully expect this to run for the next two weeks in build up to the next home game. Not hopeful about getting much from the next twio away games so Wolves at home is going to be crucial.

It's ridiculous to say Nixon isn't trusted on here. He broke the Jordan Rhodes story and maintained throughout that we'd get him, along with many others. So he has said we're in for people we didnt sign - Kamy and Cryer said Kean was getting sacked on Monday and then "people changed their minds" so they dont get stick - surely its the same with transfers. You cant expect everything someone says to come off.

He seems adamant he's going - whenever he is adamant (which is not the same as saying we are linked with a player) he usually turns out to be right.

Looking more hopeful.

Alternatively ALL the boycotters could attend the next two games, (thereby proving the Club has a committed and unwavering fan base) and and protest at Kean.

I'd prefer that but I can't see that happening either. Each to their own.

You and I both know that if this happens Kean will win the argument. He's been saying in recent weeks that fans have been coming back, which is a complete lie. It doesn't matter if the ground is full and they boo Kean for 90 mins, Kean will have proved his point back to those in India.

Nicko saying there's just "a delay in the process. That's all. And not a long one ...".

I know he isn't the most trusted round here but at the moment I'll take any hope i can get.

Nixon has blocked many people from reading his tweets.

What is he running scared of?

Nicko saying there's just "a delay in the process. That's all. And not a long one ...".

I know he isn't the most trusted round here but at the moment I'll take any hope i can get.

I also still believe Kean is going soon - very soon.

Just heard a bit of Shebby's interview on radio lancs. Sounds like a right old mess, so no surprised there. He sounded very annoyed.

Fully expect this to run for the next two weeks in build up to the next home game. Not hopeful about getting much from the next twio away games so Wolves at home is going to be crucial.

If we don't take enough points from next two games (imo will need to be 4 or 6), then either in the form of a boycott or protest in the ground, the heat is gonna get massively turned up.

Worst case scenario we will find out in 9 months time weather Kean has more involvement in rovers than we think...if he gets another contract/role with the club i will be 100% convinced the slimeball has been involved in some seriously shady dealings!

As opposed to the shady extension he already got?

• Backroom

Do you give it more credence then Tom seeing as he's sailing against his own tide?

Thing is I know nothing about what is going on so have to take people on their word (or not)

Shebby has been on the radio this morning yet Alan Nixon still thinks he will be on his way, Nicko has defended him in the past so would do again if he thought there was nothing in it.

Also interesting to note that even after the 'denial' Kean is still 2/1 favourite to go next in the Championship

I've given up hoping now but you never know with this club

It's not happening if chief keanette says it is.. All part of the I feel like venky tonight campaign. The scumbags have yet again got millions of pounds worth free publicity.

I'm blocked.

Didnt Shebby say they were going to respect Huddersfield Town and not persure Jordan Rhodes at one point, the guy talks absolute sh**e and has taken Glen in with him. While i do trust Glen i think Shebby has fed him what he wants to hear!!

Are you blocked? I am not. Yet I am quite happy to have a dig or make a comment at things I do not accept etc.

I have noticed he blocks those who are abusive to him or makes allegations against him.

You yourself say you believe there was a U turn made on the decision to sack Kean today, no-one seems to know the reason for this as yet.

He might only be a few more days or at best another bad result away from that fate.

Why would you back him at this stage? Best to say nothing.

I feel that you miss the point.

Yes, they should not back him now, that would be idiocy.

But the whole point of the piece is that Rovers are a rudderless ship sorely lacking in experienced decisive management at the very top. The club's in a very dangerous position now.

I don't feel that Andy has written that because he feels upset that his story has been shown to be wrong (in any case, it hasn't, all he said was that Kean was on the brink, which he was), so I feel you're being grossly unfair to him.

Poor idea to blame/isolate Shebby at the juncture, imo.

The best course of action would surely be to boycott Wolves, make additions to the "I just want to enjoy watching football again" and give to Shebby to give to Desai.

At least we'd know she'd get it. And that, ladies and gents, is more than we've had before.

Reading Nixon's Tweets, he's pretty sure that Coco's days are still numbered and that he'll go sooner rather than later.

And let's face it, if the sacking U-turn is genuine and seen as a victory for messers Kean, Agnew, Shaw etc. there would undoubtedly be some kind of statement issued by the club to reinforce the point that Kean is going nowhere.

There's got to be more to this and it wouldn't surpsrise me if there was another twist around the corner.

Here's hoping.

Archived