BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a lesson we fans need to learn from, Untill it is written on the club site or announced in an official press conference take all similar stories with a pinch of salt, all to often in the last couple of years we have seen this happen and all it seems to end up as, we are all either gutted or squabbling. If the club ever does return to normality life certainly will be boring.

maybe that about his wife could long term work in our favour , imagine the figure-of-fun he'd become nationally , if newspapers television radio programmes your own and opposing supporters were all ripping the ###### out of him

O.K. It still sounds very unlikely to me.

If you've already made a decision to sack someone because they're not doing a good job, it's hardly going to make any difference to the situation that someone else has also been lobbying for that person's removal. In effect, ratifying and confirming to you your original decision was right.

So what do we put it down to if Nixon is right (for once) and Kean's stay of execution is but temporary?

I beleive his stay of execution is temporary, and he will be removed very very soon, i'm detailing why he is still sat in the managers chair , this very minute

maybe that about his wife could long term work in our favour , imagine the figure-of-fun he'd become nationally , if newspapers television radio programmes your own and opposing supporters were all ripping the ###### out of him

somehow i dont really think kean cares what people think about him,(hmmmmm to his credit)

Thanks for the info Glen, for those who are not from the town or even country that is home to the club we support you, along with others, have kept us well informed & that is greatly appreciated

There is still one thing i cant get my head around & it is the one hole in your story that I dont think you will ever be able to get to the bottom of, Why does a hardnosed business woman with who makes decisions like this everyday & has obviously thought about this sacking very carefully back down when the person shes sacking wife calls to plead for another chance!?!? .....It doesnt make sense to me, for these people a decision is final, so why backtrack??

Haha, funny as. You know what, i believe it. There is absolutely no lengths this utter cretin won't go to in order to save his sorry ass. He will not get another managers job after this whole farce of a managerial career so far, he is bound to cling to it anyway he can.

I really hope the papers get hold of this and crucify him for it. He should be hammered by the crowd for this also.

Thanks for the info Glen, for those who are not from the town or even country that is home to the club we support you, along with others, have kept us well informed & that is greatly appreciated

There is still one thing i cant get my head around & it is the one hole in your story that I dont think you will ever be able to get to the bottom of, Why does a hardnosed business woman with who makes decisions like this everyday & has obviously thought about this sacking very carefully back down when the person shes sacking wife calls to plead for another chance!?!? .....It doesnt make sense to me, for these people a decision is final, so why backtrack??

Its the million dollar question, that No-one has the answer to, it defies all logic, and with it grows conspiracies. 1 man chosen over everyone's opinion, every supporter, millions in lost revenue, it just does not stack up.

if we don't win at Charlton on Saturday, what happens then? Blackburn Rovers is a laughing stock, the club as hit rock bottom. Next home game, i fear all hell is going to break out amongst the fans and that will be mainly outside the ground. How the hell Kean carry on is his job is a joke. Do the owners look at this site or not? If we did a poll now it will 100% asking for kean to be sacked, unless we have some trolls on the site.

Just as the dust was settling a little on this non-story along comes Glen and throws some more petrol on the embers with his tale of events. :lol:

It's shows how bad club/fan relations are when people will readily believe stuff like Keans wife sobbed on the phone and saved her husbands job..... :blink:

Its the million dollar question, that No-one has the answer to, it defies all logic, and with it grows conspiracies. 1 man chosen over everyone's opinion, every supporter, millions in lost revenue, it just does not stack up.

Do you have a suspicion as to why?? Im sure if you do its not going to be posted on here but for my own sanity I need to try understand that there is a reason!!

The cynical side of me thinks that Glen's post tells a good story that manages to deflect blame from a group who've pinned their hopes to Shebby's mast.

But I am only speculating.

We aint pinned our hopes on anyone's mass, we report every meeting and give every answer as we are told. The only mass i'm interested in is Blackburn Rovers future, Shebby may or may not come through, there is more questions than answers now about his role, if indeed he has a future role. All I do know is he is firmly in the camp of wanting rovers to achieve and for Kean to go.

Rovers less shebby would give the supporters ZERO allies within the club, and with that the future looks bleak

Very informative post Glen Obvious that Joan couldn't run a pissup in a brewery too and confirms that she is the stumbling block and that most of the sh1t that has happened to the club over the past 2 years can be put squarely at her door. Whatever happened to "My father taught me that ruing a successful business is just a matter of commonsense"?

Oh btw. Personally I'd have left the first 3 paragraphs out. Makes you sound like a right bleeding heart / drama queen. ;)

I agree with the above. Whilst it's undoubtedly not been easy for you the past 12 months, you aren't helping yourself by preceding a call for this to not be a manhood waving contest with an entire paragraph reminding everybody how well connected you are. The less charitable amongst us will remember your stance on previous "secret meetings" and focus on that to the detriment of anything else which obviously causes more aggro for you and helps nobody.

I have no reason to find your version of events implausible and I can quite imagine that elements of the media are subject to attempts of severe manipulation when people get desperate. It will not always mean they are complicit. I saw the conversation about the 'innuendos' to which you refer and I would wager that you've both understandably over-reacted in face of the crushing reality of the power of Mrs. Kean's waterworks. I'm sure you both realise you've the same interests at heart and it would take no more than a beer to square it as opposed to having it out on here.

As far as Kean is concerned, that Mrs D. was brought this far in the first place means he is living on borrowed times and running out of lives. The decision in principle has been made. The financial arguments have obviously had some sway and if a suitable replacement is presented alongside pressure being maintained that will be enough to see him off at some point in the near future.

This is a time to hold the line and stand firm. The knives of "Team Kean" can only be blunted by doing so.

The bigger the media frenzy the harder it became to execute the deed and the sacking, Througout the last 12 months the word "PLOT" Has appeared in certain quarters and has been used to good effect to keep Kean in a job

This doesn't make sense. Why would the "media frenzy" stop you from sacking him???

I beleive his stay of execution is temporary, and he will be removed very very soon, i'm detailing why he is still sat in the managers chair , this very minute

But if his stay of execution is indeed only temporary, i.e. a day or two, that would tend to suggest that any plea for clemency by his wife, if it happened at all, fell on deaf ears.

• Backroom

You say you report every meeting glen but you just admitted to one secret meeting and speaking to Shebby every day, I just hope the BRFC action group hasnt become or doesn't become just the BRFC action group committee but that's another convo for another day

Appreciate the update, I've never had any faith in Shebby but if he can get rid of Kean now is clearly the time as it has all come to a head, and we will all be grateful for that.

I just wonder if different sources are giving slightly different versions of the events depending on their opinion of Shebby etc

Note to the masses:

Nicko still bang on the camp that Kean has been fired but there is a delay in the process e.g. Payoff for Kean and Payoff for old management team, new manager and new back room team. Bare in mind, everything has to go through India so it is on Venky's time.

Nicko has been largely right about rovers on many many situation. One moment comes in mind is when Kean got a new contract. EVERYONE said it was BS but Nicko stuck by his gun and got it correct. There's hope yet.

This doesn't make sense. Why would the "media frenzy" stop you from sacking him???

I refer back to my post, the supporters unrest, the protests, has all been reported to India as organised by those who wish Venkys to fail. Giving into darker forces, is something they would never consider. Even though everyman and his dog in the UK knows this aint the truth

We aint pinned our hopes on anyone's mass, we report every meeting and give every answer as we are told. The only mass i'm interested in is Blackburn Rovers future, Shebby may or may not come through, there is more questions than answers now about his role, if indeed he has a future role. All I do know is he is firmly in the camp of wanting rovers to achieve and for Kean to go.

Rovers less shebby would give the supporters ZERO allies within the club, and with that the future looks bleak

I just find it odd that a group that used to be so anti-Venkys seem to now be very pally with a Venkys employee and are willing to believe everything he says almost without question. That's all.

• Backroom

Glen - do you think there's a chance that Shebby wants to wait to see the outcome of this weekend? If we were to lose back to back games he would find the decison easier to justify

Also second question just for clarification, is the update solely from Glen Mullan - rovers fan or Glen Mullan - BRFCAG chairman?

Doesn't the 'recentest' of shambles prove once and for all that the we need to get rid of Venky's?

All the hate and anger is directed towards Kean, but if we had competent owners at the helm then he would have been removed as a nobody months ago. Yet here he still is...

You say you report every meeting glen but you just admitted to one secret meeting and speaking to Shebby every day, I just hope the BRFC action group hasnt become or doesn't become just the BRFC action group committee but that's another convo for another day

Appreciate the update, I've never had any faith in Shebby but if he can get rid of Kean now is clearly the time as it has all come to a head, and we will all be grateful for that.

I just wonder if different sources are giving slightly different versions of the events depending on their opinion of Shebby etc

I never said the action group had a secret meeting, I said in a secret meeting I was in, an un-minuted meeting with a few individuals, its comments like these which breath issues.

But if his stay of execution is indeed only temporary, i.e. a day or two, that would tend to suggest that any plea for clemency by his wife, if it happened at all, fell on deaf ears.

Probably would give Kean time to think out his next move, I have a theory which I am not going to post on here due to the idots who would mock, but it simply makes no sense what has happened, unless it was stage managed!

Archived