BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Backroom

Elaborate please-we might as well entertain his thoughts for a split second.

I think he's saying that if there was a conversation between Mrs Desai and Mrs Kean who would be daft enough to release that info

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Mrs Kean could see Mr Kean here in the North West, in his work and play, instead of residing in isolation 235 miles away in Weybridge, who knows, she might be sorely tempted to phone-up Mrs Desai pleading for her, IMO, imbecile of an husband to be sacked !

She'd do more than that!

She'd chop his scrawny ginger ###### off.

In my opinion of course before team keano come all guns blazing with the law suit ;)

I think he's saying that if there was a conversation between Mrs Desai and Mrs Kean who would be daft enough to release that info

Possibly somebody who wanted to explain/give a reason why there was a significant backtrack from what they had said so publicly-could be one possibility. I'm struggling to keep up with this latest episode of Dallas...

If Mrs Kean could see Mr Kean here in the North West, in his work and play, instead of residing in isolation 235 miles away in Weybridge, who knows, she might be sorely tempted to phone-up Mrs Desai pleading for her, IMO, imbecile of an husband to be sacked !

not so sure about that, would you want kean around the house 24/7 :P

I'm obviously not Glen but I think it's safe to say that. It's no different to the Summer situation if I've got my facts right on that.

When we talk about the "owners" I think of a group of people at odds with each other. This is exactly what has run us into the ground. And by all accounts it seems Desai is the hurdle to making decisions. Owners get slated for not giving managers enough time but this has been the polar opposite because she is either indecisive or too compassionate towards the Keans.

I don't think she means badly. But she's certainly not considered the wider impact because she hasn't been here to properly see and feel it. If she wants to let the Rao brothers come here to assess and make most of the decisions then let them. There is no point in sending them here or giving them "power" when you're not going to listen to them.

Thats one explanation-yes. it's that simple-Mrs Desai solely the stumbling block time and time??? Families at war???

In my opinion of course before team keano come all guns blazing with the law suit ;)

If his wife rang up telling tales of how Kean is being ganged up on back at Ewood and this has caused issues with the team and their performance.. Mrs. Desai by not removing him is giving credence to these claims, that in turn will give more weight to an unfair dismissal suit if it does get filed.

who would be daft enough to release that info

:(

• Backroom

As an aside I have questioned Nickos track record but isn't it quite conceivable that he is in contact with Sherwood seeing as he was close to the club when he was captain?

He could be hearing that side of the story

Someone who wants to make Kean look ridiculous. I imagine that's a lot of people. Me included. If Nicko can't imagine why someone would want to leak that bit of information, if true, then he's not using his imagination. Were it not so depressing it would be a brilliant yarn.

I'm sure Nicko has trustworthy inside lines into Venky's but as we've all seen before, Venky's are not an entity that act in a consistent manner or one which doesn't say one thing to one person and one thing to another.

We know Mrs Desai and Mrs Kean get on "famously" so what Glen has been told is plausible, if incredible.

Equally, other people in Venky's could be telling Nicko it's rubbish.

These two threads don't have to be mutually exclusive. The truth probably lies between them somewhere.

What there appears to be no discrepancy over however, is that Mrs D has acceded that Kean must go, even if that was only temporarily or still the current state of affairs depending on who you believe. It's a step closer to happening.

As an aside I have questioned Nickos track record but isn't it quite conceivable that he is in contact with Sherwood seeing as he was close to the club when he was captain?

Well yes that would come across correct because that would be the Shebby side of the story

I'm sure Shebby has spoken to possible managers under the belief that he could remove Kean (Sherwood)

Can just see it now, Agnew hears the News Saturday that his best buddy is getting the bullet, rings Coco and says quick hide your going to be sacked, but if you hide in the cupboard for a day or two Shaw can't get hold of you and we can make it out that the bad boy Shebby and the brothers are plotting against you, but don't forget to get your missus to ring Madame AND START TO CRY she'll change her mind Honest.

in the meantime Coco has his fingers in his ears shouting I can't hear a thing stamping his feet and saying to Agnew I want my jelly i want my jelly, please send those bad boys away PLEAASSEE.

What a couple they make.

More importantly, a private conversation with Mrs D - who on earth would leak that story? Mrs Kean or Mrs D? I will say this again, its been staged managed!

It would be a gamble of monumental proportions for Sherwood to leave a cushy number as Director of Football at Spuds to join the seething maelstrom of discontent that is currently Blackburn Rovers.

Then again, rumours are he doesn't get on (at all) with AVB so I suppose stranger things have happened.

But only just.

I have refrained from commenting on this thread and this is my first post on it (Do not appreciate the inuendo's which have spread like wildfire in last 24 hours, which has included DM's on twitter referring to a post I have not made ) I will update on what I have been told and what I have seen unfold since Friday . Lets be clear and my posting history clearly backs this up. I have had big sources at Ewood long before Shebby arrived, and its no big secret I talk to him daily. Having people placed all over Ewood , the training ground ect is something I have been lucky to have for a long time. As I told Agnew just a few weeks ago, if he says it, does it ect he may aswell cc me in on it as ithits me within hours . Thats another story............

This is not a case of who is right or wrong, or knows more than the next gut, whats true whats false, this is all about one thing, our club having a future. The last 4 days has achieved only one thing, supporter fall outs, people's emotions going from one extreme to another, people being caught in the cross fire and those who made sure the end result was not a desirable one, lapping it up at our expense. If there was anytime for supporters to stick together that time is now, its not a pissing contest, and our whole club is in turnoil if the fallout from all this falls the wromg side of the edge. Sometimes in life its waht you dontsay, which gets the results, saying too much often gives the keys to the other side/ Anyway that being said,I have reported below my understanding, I wont be answering any more inudendos's or getting involved with petty arguement. In fact at times I wonder why I even bother. On Sunday night I was in a committee meeting when the news broke of Cryers story, I was jubilant, I even shed a tear with my wife, as the last 12 months have been hell. I had no reason to question the story and did not even check the story, I was just relieved that Cryer was reporting he was a goner n Kamy was also backing it up. I stayed up all night, as I have so many nights the last 12 months, the strain the pressure, the personal insults the lot. I posted this on my facebook wall within minutes of hearing.

12 months of hell , 12 months of family intrusion , 12 months of abuse , but great friends made , bonds which will never be broken . Belief in one another that the we will fight the good fight for the right reasons , never wavered , never gave up , never rose to the hate , and boy it was hard . But a new dawn is born and the rebuilding starts here . Thank you to everyone who believed in one another , who shared their lives and love and stood up for their club unconditionally . Sorry to my friends who ain't seen as much of me , my wife n family who have had to share me. The decision is not confirmed but is looking likely

Following the SKY Reporters question to Kean after the Boro game on Friday about the points total not being hit (Which has been muttered in certain quarters)

The press spent the next 24 hours trying to seek clarification of Kean would get sacked, this sent supporters across all social network sites into a frenzy, with most demanding his removal. Pressure was being put on all quarters at Ewood for a reaction. A decision which apparently came from the top on Saturday was made for Kean to be removed and a press statement was drawn up and given to Derek Shaw to do the deed as the highest ranked director and sack kean.

However Kean went underground (its been alledged) No-one could get hold of him and the press statement stayed on Shaw's desk.

The article then appeared in the Mirror regarding Sherwood being the new manager, and as if by magic Shebby turned up at the spurs match (Spurs fan) and the whole social world , media went into meltdown.

This was the first step of an incredible back track, Having spoken to Shebby, he was indeed there in a supporters capacity but also as a guest to Malaysian contacts he has within QPR. Someone somewhere and it dont take a brain surgeon wanted this story out there, that a plot to replace the Manager was underway, behind Kean's back which would gain the Manager sympathy from within the media and footballing world

In the mean time Local press had the news that Kean was on his way out, and the knowledge of the press release stating this was all everyone was waiting for.

The bigger the media frenzy the harder it became to execute the deed and the sacking, Througout the last 12 months the word "PLOT" Has appeared in certain quarters and has been used to good effect to keep Kean in a job

In a secret meeting I had last week with witness's it was revealed to us that Kean/Agnew had been telling Pune that John Williams and Simon Williams had been funding protest, this is the same plot Jerome Anderson referred to, and the same plot certain Journo's had been peddling for 12 months. This whole affair is being played out to give Kean the victim card

An impecable source, directly linked with the brothers claimed last night that Mrs Kean had phoned Mrs Desai in tears (There relationship has always been strong)and following on from plots, got her to hold off the sacking. In the meantime Paul Agnew was singing like a canary claiming Kean would not be sacked and with it was discrediting Shebby Singh in the meantime, (Which today has worked in Keans favour) The decision to sack Kean came direct from the top, as did the decision to not follow it through.

The information people held, (some of the story) was good information but what was going on in the backgroud made the chances of this being done slimmer by the hour, the longer the media put the pressure on with no official word from the club. Kean's disappearance act of not answering calls is all what was needed and his wife's step in. Add to this carefully placed replacement stories etc

This was the same tactic used to oust so many directors, (remember the famous director plot after the Bolton Game?)

Whats the end result, a whole supporter base confused, the finger pointing and looking for reason at what has happened. The divide upon opinion, Kean still in a job, and people's credibility in question.

For those who wanted Kean in a job, its a result, for those who wanted him out, it makes their position now questionable.

All the heat is moved off Kean, and the anger and fury now being pointed at Singh and the owners.

A couple of rumours to boot, which I have not had confirmed , Kean demanded a massive pay off of £4 Million, (This does not fit in with the offical line I have been told as I was told Kean was uncontactable)

Kean was dismissed by Shebby in person ( This has been denied as the deed was passed to Shaw to do as highest ranked director)

All in all its a complete and utter mess

I am dumbstruck by this, you just couldn't make it up. As for the kean's... well i'll keep my thoughts to myself.

Thanks for posting that Glen.

More importantly, a private conversation with Mrs D - who on earth would leak that story? Mrs Kean or Mrs D? I will say this again, its been staged managed!

Yes, but the only effect is to make both Kean and Mrs. D look frankly ridiculous. Why would SK, Mrs. SK or Mrs. D do that?

Yes, but the only effect is to make both Kean and Mrs. D look frankly ridiculous. Why would SK, Mrs. SK or Mrs. D do that?

Who's to say they leaked it? Mrs D could quite easily have related the nature of the conversation to her brothers when explaining why she has changed her mind. It starts (and gets embellished) from there. They, or someone else, could just as easily have overheard it. Agnew could be playing both sides.

There is a range of possibilities. I'm not saying it's true but it is at least plausible that she was swayed in this manner. It is hardly like she has a back catalogue of entirely rational decisions we can point to that make it more ridiculous.

Archived