BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

However Kean went underground (its been alledged) No-one could get hold of him and the press statement stayed on Shaw's desk.

An impecable source, directly linked with the brothers claimed last night that Mrs Kean had phoned Mrs Desai in tears (There relationship has always been strong)and following on from plots, got her to hold off the sacking. In the meantime Paul Agnew was singing like a canary claiming Kean would not be sacked and with it was discrediting Shebby Singh in the meantime, (Which today has worked in Keans favour) The decision to sack Kean came direct from the top, as did the decision to not follow it through.

. . .

All the heat is moved off Kean, and the anger and fury now being pointed at Singh and the owners.

A couple of rumours to boot, which I have not had confirmed , Kean demanded a massive pay off of £4 Million, (This does not fit in with the offical line I have been told as I was told Kean was uncontactable)

Kean was dismissed by Shebby in person ( This has been denied as the deed was passed to Shaw to do as highest ranked director)

Who are Venkys' UK attorneys? Surely a reputable law firm can cut through the mess? If I were a multi-millionaire/billionaire family dabbling from afar, I would: 1) sack Kean; 2) tell my attorneys to deal with it; and, 3) promptly forget the whole mess- that's what ace attorneys are for.

I beleive his stay of execution is temporary, and he will be removed very very soon, i'm detailing why he is still sat in the managers chair , this very minute

This makes more sense, though it is still confusing. Pull the trigger. Appoint a care-taker manager. Go drink some brews and play a round of golf. What is so difficult?

Shebby may or may not come through, there is more questions than answers now about his role, if indeed he has a future role. All I do know is he is firmly in the camp of wanting rovers to achieve and for Kean to go.

Rovers less shebby would give the supporters ZERO allies within the club, and with that the future looks bleak

This I agree with. Not because Shebby is a Rovers supporter, but because Shebby seems to me to be a Shebby supporter. If Rovers are a success and get promoted to the PL, and better manage to duplicate the feats of JW and TF, then I think Shebby thinks he'll have written his golden ticket. The Malaysian football international will proven that he's a success on the global stage. All Hail Shebby and the future golden pundit contracts will doubtless follow.

Micko still bang on the camp that Kean has been fired but there is a delay in the process e.g. Payoff for Kean and Payoff for old management team, new manager and new back room team. Bare in mind, everything has to go through India so it is on Venky's time.

Nicko has been largely right about rovers on many many situation. One moment comes in mind is when Kean got a new contract. EVERYONE said it was BS but Nicko stuck by his gun and got it correct. There's hope yet.

I agree that Nicko, while self-interested, has been unfairly maligned. Like most he's reduced to viewing the intestines of sheep in an effort to predict Venkys' behavior. In the interests of sanity, he should be content with a beer and shaking the magic 8 ball. It'll more likely render more logical answers and is just as likely to be correct.

I refer back to my post, the supporters unrest, the protests, has all been reported to India as organised by those who wish Venkys to fail. Giving into darker forces, is something they would never consider. Even though everyman and his dog in the UK knows this aint the truth

I think this has a lot of truth. If I were a billionaire who bought an English football club who recieved reports of a prior administration consipracy from those I trusted (incorrectly, perhaps) I could easily see myself digging in and telling the world to !@#$ off. If that is the case, this indicates some hope for the future as the same billionaire would doubtless (if named Steve Moss) wreck havoc with those who decieved him and would try to make amends with those who are the victims (i.e. the supporters).

Again reporting something as its been told, is not me or anyone else endorsing the comments as the truth. I have also repeatedly stated that Shebby is not the only person we speak to. Can't you see that all these comments, just play into the hands of Kean???

This confuses me. How? I'm sacked does not necessarily indicate a position of trust and strength, but rather the owners want rid as I can't do the job (which Kean's record indicates is accurate, considered as a whole).

rumours on twitter! alan nixon still thinks he has been sacked, but they are waiting to sort out the pay off and appoint a new manager 1st

Sack him. Let the ace attorneys work out the pay out.

And in the meantime, appoint Curbishley and pay him extra to accept a Rover through and through (I prefer Tugay but will accept Sherwood or Salgado or someone similar) as assistant manager. From a business sense it is a no brainer.

2 words....FCUKIN WOMEN :huh:

My mother, sister, wife and daughter are all women. I would prefer anyone of the four (even though my daughter is a mere 9 years) managing the Rovers as opposed to Kean. What does Mrs. D. being a woman have to do with anything?

Singh:

''Financially now it is not a good situation because the fans are staying away. The club needs revenue to survive.

"I guess with having played seven games now I think it is a situation which is not a very pleasant one and I suppose it is my bosses, the owners of the club [Venky's], who have to make an assessment."

It appears the low crowds are the biggest protest the fans could ever hope to make to get you know who out,they are definitely having a big impact..long may it continue until he is gone.

Which is a clue that the boycott should redouble. The more that stay away because of Kean, the more likely the owners will pay attention (if they are concerned about the bottom line).

Kean wants a £4M payoff?????? gardening leave will do, stay very far away from the club and run your contract down ,ala Roeder when wham realised how cack a manager he was, but F~~~~ off if you think your winning the lottery for being ######

You get sued for negligence not rewarded surely, roll on administration said from the start when it was realised the fix was in at this club 18 months ago that it would take bankruptcy to get us back to being run as a professional football club.

Again, who are Venkys UK attorneys? If they need help to find some, I suggest they call PhilipL or simply resort to Google. Let the ace UK lawyers deal with Kean. I'm fairly confident they'll have a field day. The fact they'll bill (at a wild guess) a couple of hundred of thousands pounds to crucify him should be considered money well spent and an example to others who have similar designs.

I dont think Sherwood is the only person Rovers/Shebby/Rao's brothers are looking at to replace Kean. Hopefully they are looking at experience managers like Curbs and McCarthy aswell. Plus managers like Karl Robinson and maybe Keith Hill.

I'll take any of them. Sign the contract already.

If you think lack of gate receipts from a few home games after a summer of spending (incl. no doubt high agency fees) is the reason that they can't afford to sack Kean then you clearly aren't that intelligent. Had there been no boycotters and higher attendances this issue wouldn't have come to a head and Kean would be safe and sound in his job. The boycotters have forced action. Anyone who can't see this is lacking in some mental capacity.

I am not going to debate which is better, boycotting or attending, as it is truly each to their own and everyone has the right to a choice and should NOT be vindicated for their personal decision on what they believe is right. Personally I am on a study year in China so I am very much neutral on the issue.

Boycotting is obviously better, if your objective is to get rid of Kean. Yes, the team may suffer, but so does a cancer patient or an addict when attempting to correct a problem. Suffering sometimes beats the alternative.

I don't want to incur the wrath of the masses on here, but that is some gesture by our owners to pay those medical expenses. They can't run a football club for toffee, but they do seem to undertake and fund some very worthy causes.It is mainly for this reason i find it so hard to buy into the conspiracy theories and why the family would tolerate Steve pond life Kean. It is all so very very strange.

In my personal opinion, without direct evidence (any opinons being limited to newspapar stories and MG Road posts) the Roas are good people who have a lot of money but don't know who to trust. If they want my opinion (which they don't but I'll offer it anyway), they should hire, on a consulting basis, either John Williams or Tom Finn. If not them (and they're far and away the best choices), then:

1. Tony Parkes.

2. Kamy.

3. Glen, not Glenn (or is it the other way around?).

4. Rog of the Rovers.

5. Patrick Valery.

6. Tom M.

. . .

1001. Last, and likely least, me.

All of the above (excepting me- though half way intelligent, I'm frequently irrational, like to drink and act on my gut) are died in the wool rational, smart, Rovers fans who want only what is best for the club. While opinionated, they will all keep an open mind and try to navigate the maze in light of footballing and local conditions. Ignore Anderson, ignore Agnew, ignore Kean; focus on those who love the club. If you need local advice, you can't do wrong with those folks. Or anyone else who posts on these boards, including Abbey, as compared to what we have now.

KEAN OUT!

s Evans Right i'm not home yet but gonna post regardless.

Jurgen Klinsmann, Mick McCarthy and Tim Sherwood have all been approached about whether they'd be interested to take over at Rovers.

Massive money has been put on McCarthy and he is apparently seen as the more achievable and doable target.

McCarthy IS interested.

Steve Kean isn't seen as likely to continue at the club beyond 2 weeks. He is digging in. He has been getting his wife to directly talk to Mrs Desai in a attempt to keep his job.

As has been said previously. Mrs Desai had agreed to sack Kean in a meeting with her brothers and husband on Saturday. It was at such a developed stage that staff were suprised to see Kean when he turned up at Brockhall for training tomorrow afternoon.

The problem at the moment for all concerned is getting Mrs Desai to stick to a decision.

Shebby wants Kean sacked.

Venkatesh wants Kean sacked.

Balaji wants Kean sacked.

Advisors want Kean removed.

Fans want Kean removed.

Some players want Kean removed.

There is literally nowhere left for Kean to hide.

In fact the only support Kean has are literally 3 or 4 fans. His wife. A certain agent and some of the players and staff he signed. Even a few of the players he recently signed are less then impressed with him from what I hear.

Mrs Desai is the problem. The fans need to show her that then don't want Kean.

This means not attending matches and hitting them in their pocket.

Reading all the articles in papers and media outlets atm. The number one thing that stands out in terms of the owners noticing that action needs to be taken is the attendances and how they have been hit.

Make no bones about it. The owners are worried and action will be taken.

anyone seen this from facebook? anyone beleive it?

I see its Keans birthday on Sunday. Is that going to be the next excuse to why he can't be sacked?

I'm predicting a draw on sat, followed by defeat at Forest. There will be uproar at the game v Wolves and surely the end for Kean.

It's a sad day when you have to consider defeat a good thing. I can only see us picking up two points out of the next three games under him, if that happens and he is still manager, then he really is untouchable.

s Evans Right i'm not home yet but gonna post regardless.

Jurgen Klinsmann, Mick McCarthy and Tim Sherwood have all been approached about whether they'd be interested to take over at Rovers.

Massive money has been put on McCarthy and he is apparently seen as the more achievable and doable target.

McCarthy IS interested.

Steve Kean isn't seen as likely to continue at the club beyond 2 weeks. He is digging in. He has been getting his wife to directly talk to Mrs Desai in a attempt to keep his job.

As has been said previously. Mrs Desai had agreed to sack Kean in a meeting with her brothers and husband on Saturday. It was at such a developed stage that staff were suprised to see Kean when he turned up at Brockhall for training tomorrow afternoon.

The problem at the moment for all concerned is getting Mrs Desai to stick to a decision.

Shebby wants Kean sacked.

Venkatesh wants Kean sacked.

Balaji wants Kean sacked.

Advisors want Kean removed.

Fans want Kean removed.

Some players want Kean removed.

There is literally nowhere left for Kean to hide.

In fact the only support Kean has are literally 3 or 4 fans. His wife. A certain agent and some of the players and staff he signed. Even a few of the players he recently signed are less then impressed with him from what I hear.

Mrs Desai is the problem. The fans need to show her that then don't want Kean.

This means not attending matches and hitting them in their pocket.

Reading all the articles in papers and media outlets atm. The number one thing that stands out in terms of the owners noticing that action needs to be taken is the attendances and how they have been hit.

Make no bones about it. The owners are worried and action will be taken.

anyone seen this from facebook? anyone beleive it?

is this from Thomas Evans???

that what the link at the top of the send you to

What the owners or powers that be don't understand in this scenario is that it isn't about results. Why give him three games, or one, or ten?

He could honestly win 5 or 10 in a row and people would still want him out because this is about the good of the club, the fans, the atmosphere and the general feeling - not in the slightest about the league position or results. The damage has been done in the previous 21 months and he was given a massive chance to get things right (in truth, the damage was done in the way he ascended into the managers throne!). I foolishly gave the guy much more of a chance than many; but now, even I wish more than anything that he would just go.

This season has been weird for me because every victory has been tinged with regret that he'd be around for another game, then another etc. - obviously what others started to feel much sooner. One thing is 100% certain in my mind, to get some form of harmony and atmosphere back at Ewood means much more to me than just scabbing results. He has to go, he can't win people over and he never will. He knows this but him and his band of buddies are selfish, self-centred, deviants; who know that this is as good as it is ever going to get for them.

‘We have a game on Saturday, we have a game on Tuesday then Saturday again before the international break,’ said Singh.

‘At the end of the day it’s my bosses — the owners of the club — who have to make an assessment. But I came here in June and the situation hasn’t changed at all with the fans, despite our efforts to bring them back. Financially now it’s not a good situation because the fans are staying away. The club needs revenue to survive.’

The more I read this, I feel Shebby is sending out the message that the club can't survive if the boycott goes on, therefore, I think Kean will be gone after the Wolves game. He is basically telling us what is needed. The boycott will need to be better than ever. Has to be the lowest crowd possible to get media attention and lots of it.

Venkys will be left no choice. I'm feeling more confident now.

What the owners or powers that be don't understand in this scenario is that it isn't about results. Why give him three games, or one, or ten?

He could honestly win 5 or 10 in a row and people would still want him out because this is about the good of the club, the fans, the atmosphere and the general feeling - not in the slightest about the league position or results. The damage has been done in the previous 21 months and he was given a massive chance to get things right (in truth, the damage was done in the way he ascended into the managers throne!). I foolishly gave the guy much more of a chance than many; but now, even I wish more than anything that he would just go.

This season has been weird for me because every victory has been tinged with regret that he'd be around for another game, then another etc. - obviously what others started to feel much sooner. One thing is 100% certain in my mind, to get some form of harmony and atmosphere back at Ewood means much more to me than just scabbing results. He has to go, he can't win people over and he never will. He knows this but him and his band of buddies are selfish, self-centred, deviants; who know that this is as good as it is ever going to get for them.

Pedro, thats 100% correct and most people feel like this!!

I appreciate there will be people who have paid for one off tickets for the Wolves match. Those people i fully understand attending the match. However, those who have purchased season tickets, i honestly don't think missing one match would hurt that badly. If the majority of the season ticket holders absconded for this one match it'd send a clear message to those wavering at the very top.

The events of the last days only confirm what most of us knew anyway.

1. Kean is a coward, a fraud and an utterly worthless human being, desperate to hold onto a job to which he believes himself entitled. His stint as a big time football manager will not be easily plucked from his grasp. We all knew, as a matter of fact, that he was without honour, dignity or integrity. While it is so far unconfirmed, is it really much of a stretch to imagine him going to ground, sticking his fingers in his ears and having his old lady telephone his boss to save his job? Quite frankly, I find it completely believable.

It is little wonder that so many thought he was a goner this time. The situation outlined above is entirely unprecedented in serious professional football. If you read about this happening in South America you'd laugh and shake your head.

2. It also shores up the theory that the man enjoys an inordinate amount of influence within the club, much more than is commensurate with his abilities, record and overall job performance. The reasons for this level of influence are open to much (most likely accurate) conjecture.

3. Singh is a toothless, bumbling puppet without any pot to p*ss in. His claim that Kean will be manager for the "foreseeable future" represents some quite epic back-tracking when you consider the previously apparent inevitability of Kean's departure and the fact that he was clearly at the centre of the leaks relating to same.

As somebody who is not a regular attendee at Ewood I am not one to judge those who do go through the turnstiles. In my personal, opinion, however, a mass boycott is the only appropriate message that the supporters can send in response to this farce. It may not do much but this ongoing madness cannot go unanswered.

127,000 views on this thread in 3 days, wow. I'm new to BRFCS, is this unprecedented? Maybe a screencap should be sent to Venkys.

I also hear that some very novel (different!) demonstrations have been arranged for the Forest away game.

Can you elaborate at all? Not like they can stop it at an away ground unless it's illegal?

'We have a game on Saturday, we have a game on Tuesday then Saturday again before the international break,' said Singh.

'At the end of the day it's my bosses the owners of the club who have to make an assessment. But I came here in June and the situation hasn't changed at all with the fans, despite our efforts to bring them back. Financially now it's not a good situation because the fans are staying away. The club needs revenue to survive.'

The more I read this, I feel Shebby is sending out the message that the club can't survive if the boycott goes on, therefore, I think Kean will be gone after the Wolves game. He is basically telling us what is needed. The boycott will need to be better than ever. Has to be the lowest crowd possible to get media attention and lots of it.

Venkys will be left no choice. I'm feeling more confident now.

I'm thinking the same too its like it is a coded message to say the club needs money and they only way to prove to her in Pune that things will improve is to hit rock bottom first if he remains in charge. We are the middle men in a power struggle the "deluded 1" and his henchmen are fighting to keep him and most probably themselves in a job whereas Shebby wants them all out. By saying what he has might sound like he hasn't got the responsibility what he thinks he has but can still influence things in different ways at least i hope so anyway

BBC:

"I guess with having played seven games now I think it is a situation which is not a very pleasant one and I suppose it is my bosses, the owners of the club [Venky's], who have to make an assessment."

Well that clears that up then Shebby. So much for "the assassin".

Archived