BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

I don't want to incur the wrath of the masses on here, but that is some gesture by our owners to pay those medical expenses. They can't run a football club for toffee, but they do seem to undertake and fund some very worthy causes.It is mainly for this reason i find it so hard to buy into the conspiracy theories and why the family would tolerate Steve pond life Kean. It is all so very very strange.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I don't think we have to pick at the grammar it's a good press release

I very much doubt it will effect anything either way but BRFCAG have to say what they feel about the matter as its what their members have said

It's just a shame this looks like dragging on a bit now although it does seem he may slowly be on his way

I don't want to incur the wrath of the masses on here, but that is some gesture by our owners to pay those medical expenses. They can't run a football club for toffee, but they do seem to undertake and fund some very worthy causes.It is mainly for this reason i find it so hard to buy into the conspiracy theories and why the family would tolerate Steve pond life Kean. It is all so very very strange.

There are many examples of wealthy (or supposedly wealthy people) in the UK who have donated thousands to charity, only to be discovered as frauds, I say some and not all, but there are a few seving at Her Majestys Peasure, sometimes it is done to deflect from what is really happening.

I am not saying this is the case here, just simply, dont see just what is in the shop window!

Just a quick point here, do you know an Indian Surgeons qualifications, do not allow them to perform surgery here without supervision?

well, I say this now, but it was the case a few years ago, they are not as highly qualified as here in UK.

To conclude, when I was in Round Table a few years ago, someone suggested giving money to help lepers in India, an Indian member of 'table' said NO, they dont want money, begging gives them some purpose in life, without begging, they have nothing else to do than simply exist!

I don't want to incur the wrath of the masses on here, but that is some gesture by our owners to pay those medical expenses. They can't run a football club for toffee, but they do seem to undertake and fund some very worthy causes.

Did they cave in over Abbey's gastric band plea?

Did they cave in over Abbey's gastric band plea?

I believe Balaji is at the front of that particular queue.

There are many examples of wealthy (or supposedly wealthy people) in the UK who have donated thousands to charity, only to be discovered as frauds, I say some and not all, but there are a few seving at Her Majestys Peasure, sometimes it is done to deflect from what is really happening.

I am not saying this is the case here, just simply, dont see just what is in the shop window!

Kelbo, i'm not being wet behind the ears here. I appreciate that more goes on behind the scenes and people do very public acts of kindness for mostly selfish reasons. But in isolation, this is a very noble gesture.

Just a quick point here, do you know an Indian Surgeons qualifications, do not allow them to perform surgery here without supervision?

well, I say this now, but it was the case a few years ago, they are not as highly qualified as here in UK.

Didn't a certain Ahsan Ali Syed slash the cash locally including, I think, a 25 thousand pound donation to Blackburn Cathedral. We all know how he was finally exposed !

• Backroom

There are still those who's only grumble will be "the action group don't speak for me" which at the moment and after the last two years is totally astonishing

It's not astonishing at all, people are allowed to have their own feelings, a section of fans back the action group but others don't and then there will be quite a lot who don't know who they are

I think 99% of the fans will agree with the sentiment in the latest press release though whether they back the group or not and that's what matters now for the first time in months I imagine most the fans are signing from the same hymn sheet

financial problems my arse.

its spin designed to get people to attend thinking they will have enough money to get him sacked. However if we do attend they can spin it again saying Blackburn are having good results and attendances are rising, therefore Kean will keep his job.

I for one will not be putting another pence into Blackburn Rovers till Kean is gone. I don't care if its Eric Black or Sherwood or whoever, as long as that succubus is gone.

If they can't afford to sack him I have two words for them, Gardening Leave.

His contract is up at the end of the season, so simply place him on Gardening Leave until then.

It's not astonishing at all, people are allowed to have their own feelings, a section of fans back the action group but others don't and then there will be quite a lot who don't know who they are

I think 99% of the fans will agree with the sentiment in the latest press release though whether they back the group or not and that's what matters now for the first time in months I imagine most the fans are signing from the same hymn sheet

I know that opinions differ Tom but surely to get petty over the group including things like ALL supporter and WHOLE of the fanbase is a bit ridiculous. Epsecially when I would say all the supporters want rid of Kean

There are bigger things to bother about than that. MP's claim to speak for all their constituents all the time when I wouldn't give mine the time of day let alone agree with him on anything

• Backroom

I know that opinions differ Tom but surely to get petty over the group including things like ALL supporter and WHOLE of the fanbase is a bit ridiculous. Epsecially when I would say all the supporters want rid of Kean

There are bigger things to bother about than that. MP's claim to speak for all their constituents all the time when I wouldn't give mine the time of day let alone agree with him on anything

I agree now is the time to unite and send a message

David Anderson article on the Mirror. been on since 14.16pm

http://www.mirror.co...eprieve-1343047

Some of these journalists haven't a clue.

As stated earlier, Shebby did not state that, listen to his answer and either 'cumbersome' or very clever, depending on your interpretation but certainly not a statement that Kean in charge until then.

Archived