SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read between the lines folks.

Shebby's interview today stated revenue is a struggle due to low gates. Money is tight at the moment especially with the £8m being spent on J.Rhodes.

Only reason I believe the delay is the cost of sacking Kean and tempting a replacement.

Sure we could arrange a whip round for such a good course.

I am trying to get my head around this.

What is so unappealing about having a big contract paid up & having a few/many months off to yourself, compared to working in a hostile environment, travelling up and down the country several times per week, and being away from the family???

If somebody put that proposal in front of me I would snap their hand off. (no offence to my employers!)

Singh:

''Financially now it is not a good situation because the fans are staying away. The club needs revenue to survive.

"I guess with having played seven games now I think it is a situation which is not a very pleasant one and I suppose it is my bosses, the owners of the club [Venky's], who have to make an assessment."

It appears the low crowds are the biggest protest the fans could ever hope to make to get you know who out,they are definitely having a big impact..long may it continue until he is gone.

What is so unappealing about having a big contract paid up & having a few/many months off to yourself, compared to working in a hostile environment, travelling up and down the country several times per week, and being away from the family???

If somebody put that proposal in front of me I would snap their hand off. (no offence to my employers!)

Maybe Kean expects his contract to be paid up in full and the owners are trying to get away with a fraction of that.

Not saying there is any truth in that but it would be a lot more plausible than all the other guff flying about.

Yeah I've been wondering that myself. I can only think that the deluded one actually believes that he can turn things around...

Read between the lines folks.

Shebby's interview today stated revenue is a struggle due to low gates. Money is tight at the moment especially with the £8m being spent on J.Rhodes.

Only reason I believe the delay is the cost of sacking Kean and tempting a replacement.

if that's the case, chose from the likes of Phil Brown, Brian Laws, John Gregory et al !

but hasnt Kean only got 8 months left on his contract? surely he's not i a position to negotiate a big pay-off and if the rumours are true then yeh Sherwood would need paying out his contract with spurs but Joe Jordan is out of work at mo isnt he?

Kean wants a £4M payoff?????? gardening leave will do, stay very far away from the club and run your contract down ,ala Roeder when wham realised how cack a manager he was, but F~~~~ off if you think your winning the lottery for being ######

You get sued for negligence not rewarded surely, roll on administration said from the start when it was realised the fix was in at this club 18 months ago that it would take bankruptcy to get us back to being run as a professional football club.

It's a power trip for him. He knows full well he'd never get another job in management and might well enjoy the attention, the drama and being the significant antagonist in the circus around him.

You could ask the same question of a serial entrepreneur who's made their millions and starts up yet another new venture. Something else will keep them coming back.

Yeah I've been wondering that myself. I can only think that the deluded one actually believes that he can turn things around...

Consider that the indians know nothing of footballing history and only know ferguson as the utd manager and have not the slightest clue that he was an utterly outstanding manager in Scotland prior tho getting the utd job that he fully merited getting.

How many times do people think Kean has told Desai the story of how close utd came to sacking him 20 odd years ago and look where they are now. I'm guessing he tells her that story on an almost daily basis. KEAN OUT, YOU WILL NEVER EVER WIN THE SUPPORTERS AROUND, NOT JUST THE TERRIBLE RESULTS BUT THE HORRIBLE CHARECTER.

It's an embarrassing circus that does the club no favours at all. The quality of management in place at all levels of the club is an absolute joke. Respected, proven and knowledgeable employees have been replaced by unqualified chancers and wannabees, clearly unfit for purpose. That includes many player signings as well.

Removing Kean would be an immediate step in the right direction. Removing the laughable owners who have overseen all decisions and the ensuing chaos it has caused a much more productive long-term solution if seeking some sense and stability back at the club.

I cannot for the life of me believe that story as it stands. If the decision was made then whether it got out in the media or not shouldn't make a blind bit of difference.

IMO the decision was indeed made by Venkys but somehow when push came to shove:-

1) there is a contractual reason why they could not do it (hidden costs which have to be paid up / shareholdings than have to be paid out.

or

2) A third party who also has to agree refused to go through with it.

They cannot reveal either of these real reasons because it is against league/FA rules so the Kean / Mrs Kean / Mrs D cover story is 'invented' and leaked.

The incompetent, confused, bumbling, infighting buffoons image is just one big cover.

If Mrs Kean could see Mr Kean here in the North West, in his work and play, instead of residing in isolation 235 miles away in Weybridge, who knows, she might be sorely tempted to phone-up Mrs Desai pleading for her, IMO, imbecile of an husband to be sacked !

If you were married to Kean wouldn't you want him to spend most of the week as far away as possible

Yes!!

Oh, for crying out loud! Keeping Kean in any capacity means we cannot move forward, what with the odious little **** being able to spin his lies and run his mouth to the loons in Pune. He needs to be removed from the club/the continent, preferrably launched into orbit!

Kean wants a £4M payoff?????? gardening leave will do, stay very far away from the club and run your contract down ,ala Roeder when wham realised how cack a manager he was, but F~~~~ off if you think your winning the lottery for being ######

You get sued for negligence not rewarded surely, roll on administration said from the start when it was realised the fix was in at this club 18 months ago that it would take bankruptcy to get us back to being run as a professional football club.

What about disrepute? If they wanted him out then Sam Allardyce case/Drink driving the whole lot.If they wanted him out really they have a million ways of doing it.

The whole thing stinks like feck.

It was them who laughed in our faces by giving him the new improved longer contract anyway when we all told Venkys this loon had to go.So if they had bloody listened... ever, then we wouldn't be in this sh1te .

Venkys you have royally screwed up this time and it is going to cost you your fortune and sadly probably cost us our beloved Club

If what I read from Glen is true, and I do believe him then WOW, what an absolute joke! Couldn't believe the club would become even more of a laughing stock!

Also, I am reading that people think he'll be moved to DoF... We sure about this? Kean? The guy who isn't allowed to sign his own players... I'm not buying it!

Archived