BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

When does his contract run out? Next summer?

I can't see how they could offer him a new contract without all four of them agreeing to do so. Just trying to think of silver linings here.

So perhaps they'll let his contract run down.

Whatever's happened, it's incredibly unprofessional. I can scarcely believe what's alleged to have happened. If they hadn't had that chicken company given to them, there's no way they could've built that company up from scratch. They are the owners from hell and even if Kean goes, I still want them gone. They are idiots of the highest order.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot for the life of me believe that story as it stands. If the decision was made then whether it got out in the media or not shouldn't make a blind bit of difference.

IMO the decision was indeed made by Venkys but somehow when push came to shove:-

1) there is a contractual reason why they could not do it (hidden costs which have to be paid up / shareholdings than have to be paid out.

or

2) A third party who also has to agree refused to go through with it.

They cannot reveal either of these real reasons because it is against league/FA rules so the Kean / Mrs Kean / Mrs D cover story is 'invented' and leaked.

The incompetent, confused, bumbling, infighting buffoons image is just one big cover.

I'm certainly of a similar opinion Hasta.

Women crying how stupid and gullible must they be thinking Blackburn fans are as they fill their bank accounts with millions of pounds from the club as they use the local media and supporters to put out a story thats going to be documented as true for future reference.They will always be able to refer back to this story when everything's gone 'tits up' as one valid excuse when they were probably all in it together splitting the profits(ill gotten gains) as the club entered administration.

We've been had good and proper.

It's an embarrassing circus that does the club no favours at all. The quality of management in place at all levels of the club is an absolute joke. Respected, proven and knowledgeable employees have been replaced by unqualified chancers and wannabees, clearly unfit for purpose. That includes many player signings as well.

Removing Kean would be an immediate step in the right direction. Removing the laughable owners who have overseen all decisions and the ensuing chaos it has caused a much more productive long-term solution if seeking some sense and stability back at the club.

This!

This Tim Sherwood talk worries me. How many of you would actually want him as a replacement?

I would happy with Sherwood appoint if he had a experience number like Joe Jordan or Derek Faz with him.

I dont think Sherwood is the only person Rovers/Shebby/Rao's brothers are looking at to replace Kean. Hopefully they are looking at experience managers like Curbs and McCarthy aswell. Plus managers like Karl Robinson and maybe Keith Hill.

A couple of questions.

1. Glen Mullan. Who makes the decisions at the top you keep mentioning?

2. Kamy - Are the family at war? Or is this just a minor disagreement to them?

3. Nicko - You talk to Kean, i know that. Was he really told to clear off and wouldn't?

Finally does anyone believe the story that Mrs K. rang Mrs. D. up?

If so that is astonishing even for the twilight zone Rovers now exist in.

Been in Malaysia on business over the weekend and asked around about Shebby too. Seems he's the real deal folks and Madame is the blockage.

However, as I've said before they are all very worried about attendances and that will be the breaking point. You support the team (and I've been this season), you may break the club.

Think about that one carefully if you're a Braddock or Ewood Spark follower.

Alan Nixon and Andrew Cryer both reckon Kean will be gone shortly. I reckon this will happen during the international break when we will have time to get a manager in over this 2 weeks break.

During SS interview with Radio Lancs, he never back Kean and so he should been the manager long term which he would if he had his 100% support!!!

He mention the lack of fans coming to the games and this is not help the financial side of the club. He says this owner's decision and their have to make decision soon.

Also he mention the next 3 games then the international break. was this a hint to when Kean will be sack? could be.

I don't understand why it being widely reported in the Press that Kean would be sacked would make any difference. It makes no difference to the situation one way or the other.

If there was a huge disparity in the amount of compensation both sides thought should be on offer, then yes, I can see why that might cause us to take a step back and reconsider the position.

Paul Hunt didn't get fired for writing the letter

He got fired because it appeared in the press despite trhe fact he had nothing to do with it leaking

Alan Nixon and Andrew Cryer both reckon Kean will be gone shortly. I reckon this will happen during the international break when we will have time to get a manager in over this 2 weeks break.

During SS interview with Radio Lancs, he never back Kean and so he should been the manager long term which he would if he had his 100% support!!!

He mention the lack of fans coming to the games and this is not help the financial side of the club. He says this owner's decision and their have to make decision soon.

Also he mention the next 3 games then the international break. was this a hint to when Kean will be sack? could be.

Clearly we are now heading towards financial abyss.I mean if the pay off is really such an issue then this must be killing the family.Look at it again-parachute payments don't come close to supporting our overheads and with fans voting with their feet something is close to breaking point here.

Am i alone in being very fearful now of where this crisis ridden debacle is heading.

The Football League/politicians or somebody needs to get their head out of their arses and take a long hard look at what is unfolding here.Its gone beyond national ridicule IMO and is hurtling towards catastrophe

Archived