BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

Nobodys stopping you having an opinion, you're a bloody drama queen. If its not foot stamping because people won't PM you the dirty dealings that they have on Venkys, it's putting words in people's mouths about riots etc etc, I'm beginning to wonder about you PAFELL and you're motives.

I simply can't agree with either of you, it's like burying your heads in the sand and hoping things will get better, but I respect your views.

I did not put words in anybodies mouth. Read the post properly and not just how you want to read it for the sake of your own agenda. I said that going to the ground and asking supporters not to go in, is likely to cause a riot. I used the word riot - nobody else, neither did I say anybody else had.

I get the PM's I request. But I won't share what I receive. It is down to them to do that.

My motive is to back the team on the pitch. NOT VENKYS OR KEAN. Put in capitals as it appears you have problem reading posts properly. Find other ways to protest that does not affect the team.

But hit venkys where it hurts the most - their chicken business. That is when things will change. I also do not believe Kean is staying.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Any timescale?

I would imagine things wont change this week

Shebby is probably hoping anything but a win will be key

Parson - if you are reading I agree this mornings comments were a little hasty, just not the news I wanted to wake up to and the radio lancs interview sounds worse second hand

Not posted in a while but lets see if I can offer some rationale. Maybe the odious one is digging his heels about compensation, and our other target isn't convinced? As these lot are complete novices in the sordid world of football the negotiations are proving a lot more complex than they first thought? Or maybe I'm just talking utter garbage and we'll be exactly where we where before this weekend. Either way, the lunatics in India just neve fail to embarrass this once proud club. A for Kean, well, what a pathetic creature. What self respecting man would not just have walked away from all of this? What people will do for a few quid

My motive is to back the team on the pitch. NOT VENKYS OR KEAN. Put in capitals as it appears you have problem reading posts properly. Find other ways to protest that does not affect the team.

But hit venkys where it hurts the most - their chicken business. That is when things will change. I also do not believe Kean is staying.

Bloody hell Pafell, in case you haven't noticed we have been backing the team for the last two years. First season we almost went down, last season we did go down. The fans on the ground are backing the team again this season, but whatever they do, we wont go up with Kean in charge.

Thousands are putting pressure on the owners by refusing to back them - what are you doing?

Any timescale?

Sadly nothing definite. Not much escapes Ewood these days. People seem reluctant to speak out. Not surprisingly.

Well in complete purdah about this.

Have my flight tickets for Saturday to London then Charlton,Nottm Forest and eventually Blackburn for the Wolves match.

Yesterday I was so happy about my luck -what revivalist matches we would be attending!!

Now,not sure about Charlton and Forest (whether to go) and definitely not going to buy extra ticket or use my Season Ticket for Wolves. Advocating we all stand in the road outside the Blackburn End and Main Stand corner chanting for Kean and Venkys out.

This is not over til its over.

I await the rest of the weeks 'news' with bated breath.

Now back to 'purdah'

Feel for you, pal. It's the hope that destroys me :(

To me this reads - I recomended they sack him - it is now down to owners.

I think his comments are so vague, they can be read in many different ways.

There's a few things in it that suggest he's recommended he be sacked.

"The club needs revenue to survive" left me wondering too.

You can ask to follow me.

I have said yes to over 350 people so far.

Nicko's just got a protected account just as you have. There's no difference. As someone who profits from selling information for his living, it's not entirely unreasonable to vet people who follow him on Twitter if he's experienced his info being lifted in the past or has to suffer a lot of stick from irate fans.

As hyped up as we all are this week, I really wouldn't read too much into it.

Bloody hell Pafell, in case you haven't noticed we have been backing the team for the last two years. First season we almost went down, last season we did go down. The fans on the ground are backing the team again this season, but whatever they do, we wont go up with Kean in charge.

Thousands are putting pressure on the owners by refusing to back them - what are you doing?

As an individual not a lot. In match protests harm the team on the pitch imo. Just because somebody goes to the match does not mean they are backing the owners.

My motive is to back the team on the pitch. NOT VENKYS OR KEAN.

But the problem is that Venky's will see any support for the team as support Kean and their ownership.

If people are going through the turnstiles in numbers and cheering for 90 minutes, what sort of protest could be done that Venky's will care about?

don't know if it's true because i don't follow him on twitter, but i am told Nicko has just tweeted the only delay is the severance package and the new manager is tim sherwood. I apologise in advance if i have been led down the garden path, or if indeed it has already been mentioned

All information considered I suspect Kean has been told to win the Charlton game or it's over.

It's always one more chance, I wouldn't rely on them to sack him even if we lose against Charlton.

The only other alternative could be that he's already being moved upstairs to the DoF role.

That would be disastrous, his influence would be massive, he'd be calling the shots even more than he is at the moment I reckon.

All information considered I suspect Kean has been told to win the Charlton game or it's over.

The only other alternative could be that he's already being moved upstairs to the DoF role.

I would suspect that by next Monday he'll no longer be manager. Nobody is publicly backing him now which is very telling.

I think you're right.

No statement of backing from the club, and "No comment" from Shebby when asked if Steve Kean has a long term future at the club. http://www.thebee.co...n-keans-future/

don't know if it's true because i don't follow him on twitter, but i am told Nicko has just tweeted the only delay is the severance package and the new manager is tim sherwood. I apologise in advance if i have been led down the garden path, or if indeed it has already been mentioned

This is rumoured throughout the proffessional game, was told to me by an ex rover last week!!

Archived