4. 4. Most controversial contributions

• Thenodrog
    • Philipl
    • Mercerman
  5. 5. Talks the most rubbish award

• PhilipL
    • Braddock
    • Thenodrog

How about a category for "the best one who has no avatar and is searching for their previous one".

Where the f***ing hell has my beloved "Horsea" gone?????

Found him. Blummin 'eck, he's changed a bit.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that not a Kingdra (which Horsea evolves into?) Or have I lost my pokemon knowledge over the last 10 years?

Your Pokedex is broken. That's actually a Seadra, the middle stage between Horsea & Kingdra.

For shame, DM.

Is that not a Kingdra (which Horsea evolves into?) Or have I lost my pokemon knowledge over the last 10 years?

Your Pokedex is broken. That's actually a Seadra, the middle stage between Horsea & Kingdra.

For shame, DM.

Yep. It's Seadra. It shows I'm evolving.

Who are they then?

It was a Jap cartoon for kids some years ago, used to brainwash the children into wanting the Pokemon cards us poor parents had to go out and buy, my sons were hooked!!

I suppose it was a bit like a cross between captain scarlet and Esso football coin collections for me.....in the old days :(

braddock was a 'bit' of a WUM.. but often that reputation would precede him when he did make a valid point. I wasn't his biggest fan and even I can admit that.

I'd consider 'rubbish' to be someone who posts cryptic one-liners that portend to a new manner of doom every week.

• Backroom

Bradders did have some valid points shrouded in self-importance and smugness, but he also spoke a lot of crap designed solely to wind people up and for that reason probably deserves to be in that category.

Where are all my votes? Best poster on this board by a country mile, this is just a popularity contest, it's all about who you know not what you know. I can't help but feel its race motivated, if I wasn't a dingle I'd have walked a few of those categories

Respect lol

It was a Jap cartoon for kids some years ago, used to brainwash the children into wanting the Pokemon cards us poor parents had to go out and buy, my sons were hooked!!

I suppose it was a bit like a cross between captain scarlet and Esso football coin collections for me.....in the old days :(

Even worse were the Pokemon games for the gameboy that nobody could get hold of one Christmas. Fortunately i had a 6ft tall blond leggy green eyed daughter with me when trying to buy one for her little brother and the young saleslad grovellingly promised to save us not 1 but 2 of them as soon as they came into the store.

Even worse were the Pokemon games for the gameboy that nobody could get hold of one Christmas. Fortunately i had a 6ft tall blond leggy green eyed daughter with me when trying to buy one for her little brother and the young saleslad grovellingly promised to save us not 1 but 2 of them as soon as they came into the store.

Bit Weird :)

Archived