BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bristol city

ABBEY

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't even consider it a boycott for me, I just can't be bothered wasting more money on a bunch of overpaid cretins, led by a manager out of his depth who works underneath an @rseh0le like Shebby and a bunch of idiots like Venky's.

No enthusiasm, especially considering the FA Cup is the least of our worries.

defo not going..not giving any more money to these fools + unless the situation drastically changes seriously considering not renewing my ST after 26 years of having a ST...totally gutted at the way the club has gone , in 2 years Venkys have totally destroyed the club anyone who thinks otherwise just have a good look around the ground on Saturday from the top of the JW upper tier

I think we need a fan boycott on this one big time. VENKYS OUT

Abbey - who do you think will suffer if the club goes into financial meltdown ? Won't be the Venkys that is for sure - they could just sell what few saleable assets we have and recoup their money - and then they can just leave us in limbo if they wanted to.

Abbey - who do you think will suffer if the club goes into financial meltdown ? Won't be the Venkys that is for sure - they could just sell what few saleable assets we have and recoup their money - and then they can just leave us in limbo if they wanted to.

tbh Ive had enough of it all.Its not the Rovers I passiontly love and have followed since I was 3 years old.The love is being eroded every day. I can honestly say that if we went in meltdown then i would get my passion back once we rise from the ashes. If we dont then it will hurt but the thought of venkys and shabby continuing the circus is something i cant handle for much longer . I cant put my hand in my pocket for an overpriced cup game. I love the FA cup but really cant be giving the venkys any extra money.I have never missed a cup game at Ewood unless ive been working away .This is a first for me and yes I was on against the Dons when we started 5-0 down .

There is talk of some fans going to watch AFC Darwen instead to offer support to a local non-league side. I was never going to the FA Cup match anyway so have decided to go along.

There's a Facebook event page to help publicise it if anyone is interested in going, entry is £4.00 adults (kids go free).

http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/504295949591009/?fref=ts

tbh Ive had enough of it all.Its not the Rovers I passiontly love and have followed since I was 3 years old.The love is being eroded every day. I can honestly say that if we went in meltdown then i would get my passion back once we rise from the ashes. If we dont then it will hurt but the thought of venkys and shabby continuing the circus is something i cant handle for much longer . I cant put my hand in my pocket for an overpriced cup game. I love the FA cup but really cant be giving the venkys any extra money.I have never missed a cup game at Ewood unless ive been working away .This is a first for me and yes I was on against the Dons when we started 5-0 down .

I couldn't have put it better.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived