BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lancashire Evening Telegraph

Ewoodite

This is getting ridiculous now. Latest story on LET site if Bowyer saying Rovers need to score first to find consistency. How is this worthy of news?

Probably the most interesting line from Bowyer's press conference today. Reporters can't invent news or quotes - unless they work for the Sun of course.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably the most interesting line from Bowyer's press conference today. Reporters can't invent news or quotes - unless they work for the Sun of course.

Surely you are not suggesting any journalist worthy of the title should just wait for a story to drop into their lap? Any proper investigative journalist would be licking their lips at the potential material at BRFC yet every day we seem to get the previous days rovers.co.uk home page.

Press conferences are sometimes as dull as ditchwater if the protagonists have nothing much to say or are unwilling to reveal anything new. You can proble all you like with questions but it doesn't mean they will respond. It seems to me this was a routine Friday pre-match presser and there was nothing much to hang the report on.

Press conferences are sometimes as dull as ditchwater if the protagonists have nothing much to say or are unwilling to reveal anything new. You can proble all you like with questions but it doesn't mean they will respond. It seems to me this was a routine Friday pre-match presser and there was nothing much to hang the report on.

But the LT position and people's concerns are not limited to one press conference, it's an on-going issue.

Maybe they've been bored since Cryer left. He was the last of them who had any balls. Until Kean stayed following the "Time To Go Steve" watershed and then he put the muzzle back on.

But the LT position and people's concerns are not limited to one press conference, it's an on-going issue.

Maybe they've been bored since Cryer left. He was the last of them who had any balls. Until Kean stayed following the "Time To Go Steve" watershed and then he put the muzzle back on.

I was posting to criticism of the story in today's LET.

There's an interview with Shebby or something isn't there? He really is a turd that bobs back up when you think you have flushed it. Is the editor from Burnley?

Ah, that old chestnut- "the undeserving poor". I too remember the good old days when Queen's Park Hospital was the workhouse!

I must be a lot younger than you cos I cant rem that. However I'd wager food was much more expensive back then. In fact it would be the biggest cost on a household budget by far. Today I seem to rem reading that it's dropped to 4th or 5th place behind such trivialites as mortgage, motoring and entertainment/leisure .

• Backroom

Get in Rovers. Apparently paper has stolen an interview from a Malaysian TV station today. Could they not do their own work just once?

Heaven forbid they report on news that is relevant to the club

Had you heard the news before? Is the fact that it's new into to most of us exactly what people said they wanted?

I must be a lot younger than you cos I cant rem that. However I'd wager food was much more expensive back then. In fact it would be the biggest cost on a household budget by far. Today I seem to rem reading that it's dropped to 4th or 5th place behind such trivialites as mortgage, motoring and entertainment/leisure .

Oh that's nothing! I have known fathers to buy themselves a flash motorbike, while leaving their kids hungry!

Archived