BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers balance sheet

rovers11

get in there

So rumors of 'the clown' returning are true .... making pronouncments on subjects he doesn't understand ... and generally being an embarrassment to followers of our great club.

...... oh and I hear Shebby could be back on the scene too!

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So rumors of 'the clown' returning are true .... making pronouncments on subjects he doesn't understand ... and generally being an embarrassment to followers of our great club.

At least one of them has the club at heart instead of his back sack and hunting kudos

Bit rich coming from you. According to your own account given on here, the "Pune 9" agreed beforehand that they would divi up each section of their presentation between you all. When it came to your turn you chickened out because you were "embarrassed" to be critical of people sitting in the same room. Others had to do your bit.

Abbeys worth ten of you.

Bit rich coming from you. According to your own account given on here, the "Pune 9" agreed beforehand that they would divi up each section of their presentation between you all. When it came to your turn you chickened out because you were "embarrassed" to be critical of people sitting in the same room. Others had to do your bit.

Abbeys worth ten of you.

spot on

spot on

Hey Yogi ... tell your chum he was wrong on virtually every point in his post.

Note to mods

When I put a cretin on ignore I would quite like it if his/her drivel didn't seep into my message stream via a 'lap-dog' proxy.

Corrected for you ES. :tu:

No danger of you going on ignore 'Mr Flakey Fan' ....... you amuse me.

Hey Yogi ... tell your chum he was wrong on virtually every point in his post.

Note to mods

When I put a cretin on ignore I would quite like it if his/her drivel didn't seep into my message stream via a 'lap-dog' proxy.

No danger of you going on ignore 'Mr Flakey Fan' ....... you amuse me.

you tell him, oh forgot, you don't have the bottle,

further note to mods remind ES what happens when you call some one a cretin

you tell him, oh forgot, you don't have the bottle,

further note to mods remind ES what happens when you call some one a cretin

Go on then Yogi ... tell us all who called who a cretin? Is English your first language?

Go on then Yogi ... tell us all who called who a cretin? Is English your first language?

er, you posted this

Note to mods

is your attention span getting shorter?

As an outsider from the inner sanctum looking in, based on the most recent outbursts, it's no wonder points of view aren't taken seriously.

I have no idea what the criteria was for the selection of Pune 9 but it would appear that there are still sour grapes still from those that didn't go and there are still crosses to bear as a consequence. If that's the case, get over it.

Why were they invited by the Raos?

Whatever, don't let it be an issue.

Perhaps I may be totally deluded but I would like to think Roas have some integrity and from a pride's perspective, perhaps they may wish to correct the so many wrongs that have been heaped on BRFC. I don't categorically know but nor does any bugger else who may have views to the contrary.

Venkys have always done the unexpected, why would it change?

I assume that was a dig at Abbey. Such a lack of self awareness is quite astonishing as you started this silly thread, and are seen one of the biggest apologists for Kean and Venky's. Can't even spell rumour correctly. Tsk.

I cannot say what went on when you went to Pune, but from the casual observer, those who did go were conned.

As an outsider from the inner sanctum looking in, based on the most recent outbursts, it's no wonder points of view aren't taken seriously.

I have no idea what the criteria was for the selection of Pune 9 but it would appear that there are still sour grapes still from those that didn't go and there are still crosses to bear as a consequence. If that's the case, get over it.

Why were they invited by the Raos?

Whatever, don't let it be an issue.

Perhaps I may be totally deluded but I would like to think Roas have some integrity and from a pride's perspective, perhaps they may wish to correct the so many wrongs that have been heaped on BRFC. I don't categorically know but nor does any bugger else who may have views to the contrary.

Venkys have always done the unexpected, why would it change?

well, better communication would go a long way to helping on that score, you know as well as I do that good communication is the be all and end all in running a successful organisation

Come on lads, why the hell is there this need to knock spots off one another?

FFS grow up.

We all have our own opinions but if you have a personal issue have the balls to take it up with the individual you have an issue with rather than on here.

I'm sick to death of trawling through handbags and powder puff threats.

Different folks and opinions but with a common interest is why I come on here, I don't always agree with the likes of Abbey, Den, Blue and White Rover et al but I enjoy their imput. Got to say, even Longsiders talks sense, he must have got the brain cell when it was dished out in 1979.

Come on lads, why the hell is there this need to knock spots off one another?

FFS grow up.

We all have our own opinions but if you have a personal issue have the balls to take it up with the individual you have an issue with rather than on here.

I'm sick to death of trawling through handbags and powder puff threats.

Different folks and opinions but with a common interest is why I come on here, I don't always agree with the likes of Abbey, Den, Blue and White Rover et al but I enjoy their imput. Got to say, even Longsiders talks sense, he must have got the brain cell when it was dished out in 1979.

I know where you are coming from darrenrover but after ES effectively did a 'Bradley' by siding full on with the Venkymob (and by association Kean and Anderson etc) against his fellow supporters he's hardly likely to win a popularity contest on here is he?

well, better communication would go a long way to helping on that score, you know as well as I do that good communication is the be all and end all in running a successful organisation

I agree with that point Yoda and I fail to understand why it has never been addressed.

I suspect most of us would be totally onside if a genuine, heartfelt statement from Venkys were made available to us:

We were naive at the outset in taking ownership of BRFC and took advice from people we thought we could trust. That trust was totally misguided.

We intend to correct those wrongdoings.

er, you posted this

Note to mods

is your attention span getting shorter?

I know what I posted. So go on Brains enlighten us all ... Who exactly called who a cretin?

I agree with that point Yoda and I fail to understand why it has never been addressed.

I suspect most of us would be totally onside if a genuine, heartfelt statement from Venkys were made available to us:

We were naive at the outset in taking ownership of BRFC and took advice from people we thought we could trust. That trust was totally misguided.

We intend to correct those wrongdoings.

I might be wrong but I believe it may have something to do with losing face,

I questioned at the time of the takeover if the cultural differences would be a problem and got slated for it by some posters who had not any experience of India or Indian business culture

I know what I posted. So go on Brains enlighten us all ... Who exactly called who a cretin?

FFS is that what you did in Pune, sit in the corner like a wobbly jelly,

grow some

I know where you are coming from darrenrover but after ES effectively did a 'Bradley' by siding full on with the Venkymob (and by association Kean and Anderson etc) against his fellow supporters he's hardly likely to win a popularity contest on here is he?

Theno, surely it's not all about towing the party line is it?

I don't know what ES did that apparently warrants the death penalty.

I personally believe its always healthy to keep an open mind ( that doesn't mean closed or siding full on with any bugger).

For me, I initially had an open mind with Kean, Bradley, Murphy, Dixon, Agnew, Singh and Anderson until I saw enough to formulate an opinion that they were scum.

I despise all that the Venky tenure ship has heaped on us to date, I believe that they/us have been seriously surrogately raped but there is still a chance that they will come good for us based on personal pride versus potential failure.

Ultimately, I'm like you, Parson, Rev, Bob and a host of so many others who can truly say Rovers till I Die.

I might be wrong but I believe it may have something to do with losing face,

I questioned at the time of the takeover if the cultural differences would be a problem and got slated for it by some posters who had not any experience of India or Indian business culture

FFS is that what you did in Pune, sit in the corner like a wobbly jelly,

grow some

Game ... set ... and match. ....... Next.

Archived