BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Has Colin Hendry left?

neophox

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as I know when his pensions came to fruition.Ps if you can't give a Scotland captian and rovers legend some slack change your name.

Why should I change my name?

I am glad to hear he's started paying back. I do hope he turns his life around for the sake of his family.

I don't see him as a Rovers legend.

Why should I change my name?

I am glad to hear he's started paying back. I do hope he turns his life around for the sake of his family.

I don't see him as a Rovers legend.

That's interesting Jock. Any particular reason why? (I know you aren't the only one to feel like that, but the only reasons I've heard are non football ones, other than 'he f*cked off to Man City', which is unfair I think)

• Backroom

Did he start paying before May this year?

I see what you did there. Last time something was posted on their website yeah. And people that have been getting paid don't continue their campaign right.

Coatbridge, the article I posted a couple of pages back says Hendry was already getting paid a 90k pension and that is in 2011, so try again.

The sleuths on this site missed the report this week were the so called victim was reported in the press that she did not want the police 🚓 to prosecute.

that is immaterial. Presumably the woman reported the incident to police in the first instance? If so, once she has enlisted police help it is the police who call the shots from there. Police take domestic abuse seriously as victims very often don't make the wisest choices.

Also please bear in mind that domestic abuse at its most extreme ( murder) leaves zero opportunity for the victim to provide a statement.

• 5 months later...

Archived