BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Has Colin Hendry left?

neophox

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEANKEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEANKEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEANKEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEANKEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEANKEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEANKEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEANKEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEANKEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEANKEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEANKEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEANKEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN

I've heard it's an agreement from when the club was sold in order to pay a long standing debt to a member of the trust.

I know, I know...as if Hendry would be so unscrupulous as to owe anyone money...

A very interesting reply-cheers!

I've heard it's an agreement from when the club was sold in order to pay a long standing debt to a member of the trust.

I know, I know...as if Hendry would be so unscrupulous as to owe anyone money...

I heard he owes the one with no tongue in his head . 'Silence is golden' for some

Thanks for your reply Maji.

Although I can sympathise with any person who has lent money to Hendry and has not been able to get it back.

On the other hand, I cannot express fully how disturbed I am at the club, given our frightening financial position and given the huge amounts of money given to the club by Uncle Jack, is paying such a huge amount of money to such an apparently woeful character.

Thanks for your reply Maji.

Although I can sympathise with any person who has lent money to Hendry and has not been able to get it back.

On the other hand, I cannot express fully how disturbed I am at the club, given our frightening financial position and given the huge amounts of money given to the club by Uncle Jack, is paying such a huge amount of money to such an apparently woeful character.

I'd say don't believe all that you read.

Do you think Eric Kinder as under 21s manager would be on anywhere near Hendry's reported £8k per week salary? No and As such, the likelihood is Hendry's on a much more modest salary as Kinder's assistant.

The Malaysian idiot's another matter!

I'd say don't believe all that you read.

Do you think Eric Kinder as under 21s manager would be on anywhere near Hendry's reported £8k per week salary? No and As such, the likelihood is Hendry's on a much more modest salary as Kinder's assistant.

The Malaysian idiot's another matter!

Hendry started in a more significant role than the one he's currently carrying out.

I would speculate that his salary has not changed.

I would be absolutely disgusted if he was on that sort of money, for my own sanity I'm going to have to tell myself that's gonads. Jeez the knuckle draggers down the road have a salary cap that is less than that figure!!

Hey... Dont forget it's not all his and HMRC, he'll be sending a wedge of it to a bank account in Switzerland as part of the signing on deal........

...... Oh imo.

• 1 year later...
  • Backroom

Anyone follow him on Twitter?

Bloke seems an absolute mess; always cryptic tweets that sound worrying about it being 'time to go' etc

Anyone follow him on Twitter?

Bloke seems an absolute mess; always cryptic tweets that sound worrying about it being 'time to go' etc

Tell him to get on with it, the mans a complete ******.

Archived