BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Most hated player to play for Blackburn

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate? None of them as they have done nothing wrong to me or mine.

Not sure why Jimmy Quinn has been mentioned. He was just one in a long list of players that the crowd turned on for little reason.

Most of the players I've grown to dislike have been in recent times and in the main due to their lack of professionalism and actions off field. Bradley Orr for his classless scummy behaviour, same with Colin Hendry. Danny Murphy and his Mrs and the ever widening Benni Mac. Goodwillie and his court appearances, Bentley pi@@ed up.

Also disliked the Portugese wanbabees, the tantric dancer and Paul Ince very much. Felt more aggressive feelings towards Steve Kean. The lying bell end will surely be our most disliked employee of all time.

I see today Dundee United have said they don't want to extend Goodwillie's loan spell. "it's been a bit of a disappointment" said the Chairman. Unless Aberdeen take him - they're supposed to be interested, God knows why - he could be back soon.

• 1 month later...

I see that the new Chris Smalling is currently playing for Monza in the 4th tier if Italian football. At .24 he has played 8 games in his career to date. Probably earning decent money though and doubt he needs it anyway after drawing a decent wage from us for a couple of years.

I see that the new Chris Smalling is currently playing for Monza in the 4th tier if Italian football. At .24 he has played 8 games in his career to date. Probably earning decent money though and doubt he needs it anyway after drawing a decent wage from us for a couple of years.

I had to look up Monza on Wiki. So, it's Mr Anderson jnr. Ha ha.

For me it has to be Orr, Smurfs & Anderson (JNR) in that order with Orr being the worst.

Simply because he was the worse RB in our history complete donkey!.

Also for the way he defended coco against the indefensible, everyone knew coco was out of his depth.

The straw that broke the camels back was the pic of him laughing at brockhall at the poster truth & honesty and his abuse of rovers fans on twitter puts him in a very bad light.

The final insult was the ultimate clown thought it a good idea to pay the gobshite a 6 figure sum for me makes him for me the most hated player here.

One I hope is the first for the high jump.

Archived