BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Rao's

I'll be the first to admit I can be a bit of a twonk at times, but I always take on board what others are saying(though there are a small few posters that are so.... hmmmm ....'tedious' that I can no longer take them seriously no matter what they say) and I don't know of any views that I have had that I repeatedly ram down peoples throats because I don't even feel that strongly about anything and mostly just take things as they come, so im not sure what your referring to.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be the first to admit I can be a bit of a twonk at times, but I always take on board what others are saying(though there are a small few posters that are so.... hmmmm ....'tedious' that I can no longer take them seriously no matter what they say) and I don't know of any views that I have had that I repeatedly ram down peoples throats because I don't even feel that strongly about anything and mostly just take things as they come, so im not sure what your referring to.

What am I referring to!

If I was to highlight it you would say "repeatedly ram down peoples throats"

I would like to take issue with this "I don't even feel that strongly about anything and mostly just take things as they come" but I am not going to

The way I see the world is if you feel strongly about something go for it and I don't really care if anyone else does not have the same conviction.

All we can do is hope the team fare better than last season and the debt stays under 9 figures. Hopefully GB bucks all the odds and his own limitations and we scab promotion. Then the Venky exit plan can begin.

All we can do is hope the team fare better than last season and the debt stays under 9 figures. Hopefully GB bucks all the odds and his own limitations and we scab promotion. Then the Venky exit plan can begin.

Post of the month, well done that man

Theres a difference between disagreeing with someone and starting a flame war by calling the a Venkys lover. It would be a boring message board if we all agreed with everything everyone said. It's the naysayers response of going on the attack that causes the division and one has to ask the question - why?

The "naysayers"! Haven't seen that for a while. Don't forget "tremblers" in your bid to be the No 1 poster within a fortnight!

I keep reading posts about Venky's love, and it's just tosh, especially when people complain about posters putting words in their mouths. Until anybody praises or says they love Venky's, it doesn't exist. I can't think of any Rovers fan in their right mind that would praise Venky's for anything during their tenure, or why they would!!

There is absolutely no guarantee that any new owners would be any better either, just look at Pompey, so many false dawns for their fans as well.

This board has gone to the dogs....

Quite right. There are either lovers or haters and nothing in between all over the place according to some.

It is very tedious and frustrating having to tippytoe around all the bitter hateful posters on here without being called a wum(or worst) for pulling them up for their relentless jibber.

Then don't do it. I certainly don't thats for sure. 'Tell the truth and shame the Devil' was the advice my old Mum gave to me.

Well to all those who are feeling a little delicate and precious,

my prediction is 12 months from now, when we have not been promoted, we will find out what the Rao's are really like

Mine too.

In the meantime we are all in this together wouldn't you say yoda?

Lol also the marriage adage of:

"Don't get married, just find a woman you really hate and BUY HER A HOUSE!"

Is also somewhat applicable. In this day of 250k a week footballers demanding more money as looks to be the city case, you might as not bother buying a club and just burn your notes.. but then at least the burning notes may at least keep you warm for a while.. :P

Stop pinching my marriage advice quotes without reference thanks :)

Or do you know me?

The contributors of the most boring and one dimensional posts yawning away.

Abbey you must be desparate for us not to recover whilst under venkys. You will look even more bitter - ranting away with the same one-liners (Or worders)

Oh aw reet then

if we got back to the prem and they carry on funding the club with no interference on the footballing side(just being theoretical), why would you be so determined to carry on the campaign of hate?(out of pure spite?or is it something else?)

Good old TJ. Wondered how long it would be before you implied that latent racism was a factor.....again.

Promotion? Odds massively stacked against. More chance of me running a marathon.

Funding? Servicing a debt they created isn't funding that we should be praising. They have yet to spend 1p of their own cash on players. It's all come from selling off the silverware.

Good old TJ. Wondered how long it would be before you implied that latent racism was a factor.....again.

Promotion? Odds massively stacked against. More chance of me running a marathon.

Funding? Servicing a debt they created isn't funding that we should be praising. They have yet to spend 1p of their own cash on players. It's all come from selling off the silverware.

5/1 to be promoted next year. I'm guessing the chances of you running a marathon are bigger than that. I'd give 50/1 that you will say something positive at some point.

5/1 to be promoted next year. I'm guessing the chances of you running a marathon are bigger than that. I'd give 50/1 that you will say something positive at some point.

What price for me are you offering ?

Ok, my curiosity got me. I know there was an mg road but what the heck do you mean saying I really am M G Road? Is that a back handed attempt at an insult?

Not at all - your writing style and choice of words is very similar - hence the question.

Not at all - your writing style and choice of words is very similar - hence the question.

No probs and no, and I don't have an alter-ego but it wouldn't surprise me the least seeing how common it is on the LT site how many alter-egos talk to themselves. Especially the Rover - obsessed dingle currently in full flow as I read last night.

if we got back to the prem and they carry on funding the club with no interference on the footballing side(just being theoretical), why would you be so determined to carry on the campaign of hate?(out of pure spite?or is it something else?)

I have never said that, read my post's again, stop making assumptions

Quite right. There are either lovers or haters and nothing in between all over the place according to some.

Then don't do it. I certainly don't thats for sure. 'Tell the truth and shame the Devil' was the advice my old Mum gave to me.

Mine too.

In the meantime we are all in this together wouldn't you say yoda?

I have never said anything else, been consistent all along, have you ?

Ok, my curiosity got me. I know there was an mg road but what the heck do you mean saying I really am M G Road? Is that a back handed attempt at an insult?

Get off the cross Alan, we need the wood

Archived