BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Rao's

I have never said that, read my post's again, stop making assumptions

I have never said anything else, been consistent all along, have you ?

Get off the cross Alan, we need the wood

My post wasnt directly aimed at you it was just a general question to whomever it may concern(but if the shoe fits)

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My post wasnt directly aimed at you it was just a general question to whomever it may concern(but if the shoe fits)

The shoe does not fit, that is why I questioned it,

maybe whomever is going to make a post,

its a bit like "they" I assume

Racism? Or just simply trying to wind up people who want a balanced discussion?

There is no balanced discussion. We all think we are right and you, just as much as the rest of us, are entrenched in the validity of your own opinion. Minds will not be changed until we see action where it matters. The seeds are being sown and hopefully they will blossom.

Don't come accross as some holier than though martyr. You are as much the disease as the cure JB.

I'm going to count to 10, stand on the naughty step and take a step back :D

There is no balanced discussion. We all think we are right and you, just as much as the rest of us, are entrenched in the validity of your own opinion. Minds will not be changed until we see action where it matters. The seeds are being sown and hopefully they will blossom.

Don't come accross as some holier than though martyr. You are as much the disease as the cure JB.

I'm going to count to 10, stand on the naughty step and take a step back :D

Absolutely. The arrogance of some posters is staggering.

" carry on the campaign of hate?(out of pure spite?or is it something else?)"

Enlighten us then TJ what are you implying that the "something else" is?

It was a question!(hence the question mark)

I dont think anybody on here is actually racist(ignorant and prejudice maybe)

P.s. I notice you didnt quote my entire post, so it looks a little out of context the way yo have quted it, naughty naughty.

I

Absolutely. The arrogance of some posters is staggering.

Al, Al, Al, We obviously got off on the wrong foot and I understand you think I'm a big 'ead. Your deffo right, I've always been cock sure and moderately arrogant. Some may call it a belief in my self. Nothing wrong with that.

It may seep into some posts, but the point I made yesterday is that simply having a black and white opinion of something is wrong. I still stand by that. You say that Varney isn't good enough, I say he is a decent choice. I backed up why I thought that, some people agreed or disagreed and you started with the insults.

I was personally staggered by your stubbornness to see any plausibility in what I said. For someone learned, I was surprised.

I

Al, Al, Al, We obviously got off on the wrong foot and I understand you think I'm a big 'ead. Your deffo right, I've always been cock sure and moderately arrogant. Some may call it a belief in my self. Nothing wrong with that.

It may seep into some posts, but the point I made yesterday is that simply having a black and white opinion of something is wrong. I still stand by that. You say that Varney isn't good enough, I say he is a decent choice. I backed up why I thought that, some people agreed or disagreed and you started with the insults.

I was personally staggered by your stubbornness to see any plausibility in what I said. For someone learned, I was surprised.

Yep we obviously did but we don't disagree on everything. Have you clocked my answer to your post on the "Open letter from the Venkys" thread?

• 10 months later...

He posted it pre-1st April so no April Fools joke.

Maybe Abbey is showing signs of illness or maybe it is true forgiveness of our fine owners.

Mmm I know the Preston area in general is like burnley but it was April 1st pal lol ... Won't forgive them even after I die

Lots of good posters on this thread who don't seem to bother anymore.

The first post on this thread is 5 Bahrain footballers training with the Rovers :) Sounds about right.

The Raos? Deary, deary, me. Bunch of total thickos, still not learnt, still losing a fortune, still over-promoting, still damaging the hopes and dreams of many and sadly still here in mid-table giving it a right good go.

Archived