BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Myers & Shaw

Don't expect anything from Shaw as well, all about self preservation.

I wouldn't lump Myers into that bracket due to him having some health issues.

What do know kamy about the link between these guys, a certain scouse agent, and the LT reporter.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alps I rememember are his two promises when he took over ..

A tea party ( I typed that still chuckling)

Free wifi

Any more unfulfilled ones ?

snowballs for handshakes? Still if they never come to watch matches then I guess nobody can either chuck a snowball at them...

I think its time to have a fan on the board who can actually be the communication link with the support through the media, through fans sites and through the programme.

I actually think its the only real way to get some sense of modicum from within the club.

50k a year and I would communicate on my day off from my current job and at lunch . Hell, I would be that devoted if give up overtime . It would still be more communication than the useless Myers does. I'd even chuck in a no holds no grammar blog for free.

50k a year and I would communicate on my day off from my current job and at lunch . Hell, I would be that devoted if give up overtime . It would still be more communication than the useless Myers does. I'd even chuck in a no holds no grammar blog for free.

Don't forget Abbey you will need the Sky Sports approved preferred agents chip implanted in your brain, so that when you talk about Kean everything is unicorn and rainbows but when questioned you develop selective amnesia,also need the Mrs D love chip implanted and develop a love of gravy and rail transport,

You will also need to go on a spiritual and philosophical promotion push course so when pushed you can spread wisdom like think positive and positive things will happen , oh and be good at making sandwiches and fondent fancies for the tea parties.. :)

I promise I will be a fresh air communicating dude..I will have chaddy as my agent, if Mrs d wants a meet then she can come on curry neet in t'spoons, I will feed Mersin to the fans in a public flogging in the fan zone and there will be no positive @#/? just the truth .

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/11062890.Alan_Myers__Let___s_turn_snowballs_into_handshakes_at_Blackburn_Rovers/

“One of the things I insisted on when I came here is that the owners bought into the fact that we have got to unite everyone,” said Myers.

--------------------

“I spoke with Madame Desai on the phone and I got total agreement on that. What I said to her was I want to try and change snowballs for handshakes. I want the Blackburn fans to welcome the family."

-------------------

“But what I want to do is work hard enough to gain the trust of the fans and make them understand we all want the same thing – and that’s success."

--------------------

“I took the job because I think there’s something we can do here. One of the things we’ve had over the last six months I was at Everton was the ability to engage with the fans – and I think the fans here are ready to have somebody listen to them."

---------------------------

Alan. You have failed. Utterly failed. Failed miserably. Is it not time to call it a day?

Enough is enough with this fella now. I know he's been ill lately but his non-communication over his tenure should make him embarrassed.

Get off the gravy train Myers and, if there is to be a communications director, let's get one that communicates.

Archived