BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] SHAW OUT

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats your point Abs??? :tu::tu: Had a good day then?? I wouldn't be stopping at just him .

Because I've listened to someone who knows him go on and on about him .. Get em all out but get this North end fan out of our club first !

Even an unprepossessing guy like shaw would find it hard to be enticed by me nowadays unfortunately. 20 years ago I might have pulled it off - not now

Don't put yourself down, gb... ;)

He'll Shaw you how he goes 'Rogue' *shudder*

Or as one 'red faced' poster hilariously put it recently 'he went rouge' :D

Whatever happens steer clear of discussing SWL's or he'll be off faster than Judith Chalmers through customs.

Even an unprepossessing guy like shaw would find it hard to be enticed by me nowadays unfortunately. 20 years ago I might have pulled it off - not now

"pulled it off"? :o I think you are speaking for many on here! ^_^

But you are being too modest. I'm sure you'd be OK if David Blunkett were Chairman gumboots. :tu:

btw Abbey. You are currently blaming the venkys, Shaw and Bowyer. Whose next on your hit list, the Tea lady and the kitman?

"pulled it off"? :o I think you are speaking for many on here! ^_^

But you are being too modest. I'm sure you'd be OK if David Blunkett were Chairman gumboots. :tu:

btw Abbey. You are currently blaming the venkys, Shaw and Bowyer. Whose next on your hit list, the Tea lady and the kitman?

He is 2/3rd's on the money though,

why knock people for being passionate in a different way

He is 2/3rd's on the money though,

why knock people for being passionate in a different way

Just having a laugh Mike. BUT maybe it's timely to point out that the very first and most important rule of engagement taught above all others to Army Officers at Sandhurst is to 'Identify the enemy'. Blazing away at all and sundry in a scattergun approach is frequently counter productive.

Who's to blame from the fence Gordon?

Dunno Rover_Shaun..... whose to blame from your armchair?

Archived