BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Survey: Does Gary Bowyer have your backing?

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting news that Kamy.

Could the Rao's brothers and advisor's trying to change her mind to sack Bowyer?

Kamy, can I ask whether your letter/survey to her has change her mind or even her impact on her decisions?

Advisors a very interesting word can be interpreted many ways

Hope the survey has let them know the true feelings on GB by the fans wether anything comes of it we'll wait and see

#MRSDISBUSYDOING.....(insert what she is doing instead of chatting to our gazalater)A naked jelly dance

I think your fantasies should have their own thread ;-)

Gaz deserves to go further than Margate. After all that fantastic play off push would have taken a lot out of him

A slow boat to China (one way).

Gaz deserves to go further than Margate. After all that fantastic play off push would have taken a lot out of him

Strikes me as the type that would go there though even if Dubai was on offer.

Probably a bit racy Margate for " our Gaz,", now Lytham St Annes, maybe ?

With it being not far away and having safety first in mind you're probably right. Got to watch out for big blonde drunk jocks knocking about on bicycles there though :)

Probably just diaries as you say, but if they were thinking about getting rid of him then even though he is on a 12 month rolling contract maybe in that contract there is some sort of review date?

Could they be waiting FFP results - as it makes a huge difference to what can be spent (eeven if only the money generated)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived