BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Songs That You Like, But You Really Shouldn't......

Whilst driving to pick debs up earlier The Promise by Girls Aloud came on from my iPod, what a good track that is, but don't tell anyone I said that!

One for Mike E here, Back for good by Take That, another cracking track.

That's enough for one night, in off to do MAN things now 😉

As incredibly camp as they are The pet shop boys songs always make me smile a little, theyre jusy catchy and really well composed songs.

Pet shop boys you describe as "camp "

Someone who says sausage hiding you describe as "white trash "...you couldn't actually make it up. Hypocrite dot com

My mate reckons they played Pet Shop Boys music to mice in a lab. He says the male mice left the females alone and started bumming each other. Then there the other urban myth about Mark Almond but I don't think I can get that one past the moderator 😋

My mate reckons they played Pet Shop Boys music to mice in a lab. He says the male mice left the females alone and started bumming each other. Then there the other urban myth about Mark Almond but I don't think I can get that one past the moderator

Over a dozen other celebs suffered the same ''Mark Almond urban myth'' - strangely all were believable at the time.

Mike Flowers- Wonderwall. It's better than the Beatles tribute band did.

I was thinking of that track this morning also, too much time on my hands clearly :tu:

Pet shop boys you describe as "camp "

Someone who says sausage hiding you describe as "white trash "...you couldn't actually make it up. Hypocrite dot com

Are you really that thick?(or does a pary of your brain just switch off whem you see my posts)

Are you really that thick?(or does a pary of your brain just switch off whem you see my posts)

I'm that thick I can spell short words .

You said on another thread how clever dogs are ... I can see how you came to that conclusion. Mirrors are great.

Just keep rocking and stop listening to crap people.

I'm that thick I can spell short words .

You said on another thread how clever dogs are ... I can see how you came to that conclusion. Mirrors are great.

Just keep rocking and stop listening to crap people.

So you're taking a break from posting because you are 'fed up with certain people on here' and yet you keep breaking your silence to to talk nonsensical bs at me! Im not sure if i should be flattered or a little worried

• Backroom

I have a few songs that I probably shouldn't like but I do...

I'm going to see Taylor Swift tomorrow at the MEN, man points demolished but I do really enjoy her music! :huh:

Stefan Dennis - Don't it make you feel good.

Take time out to watch the video, what a hard man that guy is.

Also like Terence Trent D'Arby - Dance Little Sister

:D Classic

Is that the one where he's wearing rolled up sleeves on his jacket and looking menacing in a warehouse?

I always preferred 'Craig McLachan & Check 1-2' soft rock classic 'Mona', the high watermark of the Neighbours school of rock. ;)

:D Classic

Is that the one where he's wearing rolled up sleeves on his jacket and looking menacing in a warehouse?

I always preferred 'Craig McLachan & Check 1-2' soft rock classic 'Mona', the high watermark of the Neighbours school of rock. ;)

It is, makes Henry Rollins look like Neil Tennent.

For some reason I always remember a particularly appalling song called 'I want you to want me' by some clown off Home and Away - Scott Thomson I think he was called. That was the nadir of Aussie soap rock n roll.

I've got a pretty bad one, I quite like Katy Perry's music.....

I just seem to be liking all sorts of stupid s**t as I get older, especially pop. Don't know what's happening to me.

Oh my god ! You foul swine, that's just taking it too far. You do realise children may be reading this? :lol:

I have a few songs that I probably shouldn't like but I do...

I'm going to see Taylor Swift tomorrow at the MEN, man points demolished but I do really enjoy her music! :huh:

Puff! ;):tu:

Archived