BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Half Season Tickets

damo100

Just been on One Rovers for half season tickets. don't know if its right, but its showing no availability in Riverside, only availability in BBurn End is NO5 and Jack Walker lower at BBurn End is showing full.

If thats correct thats good going.

I suppose if someone has bought a ticket for the Boro match for a seat you fancy for your half ST, it would show it as unavaliable?

That's a fair point. The DE guys will have to transfer their seats also for this one as Boro will have the full end.

I wonder if you did want a half ST for a seat that's already taken for Boxing day, the club would allow you to purchase that seat and then give you a ticket for elsewhere for Boro. You'd obviously need to ring them up to do this as the e-ticketing system will just show the seat as taken. ie Computer says no.

That's a fair point. The DE guys will have to transfer their seats also for this one as Boro will have the full end.

I wonder if you did want a half ST for a seat that's already taken for Boxing day, the club would allow you to purchase that seat and then give you a ticket for elsewhere for Boro. You'd obviously need to ring them up to do this as the e-ticketing system will just show the seat as taken. ie Computer says no.

Yes, get it now, but its confusing because I thought the Boro game isn't included in the HST sales.

Im still getting lots of areas sold out for Half season tickets, which if correct is fantastic.

Someone said it was a glitch, but its the same every time i log in.

If you go on the Middlesbrough game section and look at ticket availability on there then there is a more accurate picture of how many have been sold.

A good few more have gone for the Boro game in the last couple of days although it cracks me up how it shows limited availability in some sections yet when you click on there are loads empty !

Still we may get 20k on yet, if they shift all theirs that is............

A good few more have gone for the Boro game in the last couple of days although it cracks me up how it shows limited availability in some sections yet when you click on there are loads empty !

Still we may get 20k on yet, if they shift all theirs that is............

They'd sold 5200 as of yesterday...

I think it is the first game of the HST.

Definitely. I bought mine, but I can't sit in my actual seat for the Boro game, as someone has claimed it just for that game. Good for Rovers, though.

I just hope we can get some momentum with increased gates plus the transfer window....(then I remember Forest and Rotherham LOL)

That's really slack of the club.

Should be easy and hassle-free to donate a ticket. And acknowledged / praised

It isn't, I found it nigh on impossible for more than one season, history and my efforts on here will attest to that.

Archived