Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Stephen Hendrie

Al

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why you assuming jal wont attend?

Wait... I know this one.

The correct answer is don't question Chaddy and ignore-slash-scroll-past anything that you don't agree with, without comment.

Unless it's a view of the Leave campaign that can be levered to talk about migration.

Hope you found this useful. :tu:

Moan and Moan Jal. Guess you wont attend Rovers games then?

Real question have you seen him play him?

and people say you don't stir the pot.

You are having a go at Jal for not going ..its only a couple of months since you said you was boycotting and hated coyle. Now its back to being the super fan and coyles blue n white army.

Moan and Moan Jal. Guess you wont attend Rovers games then?

Real question have you seen him play him?

Chaddy, people are entitled to a view. I've seen Hendrie on one occasion and Mahoney had one of his better games against him and notched a couple of goals. I honestly can't say the lad stood out whereas they had a couple of wingers that day who were brilliant. Even amongst many who have renewed there is no great enthusiasm for what is going on at present. Coyle is trying to bring players in - he has no choice because we have a squad that is threadbare - but until we see them play as a team nobody knows if it will be a success or not. I suspect I'm like many who will see finishing fourth from bottom as a bit of a result.

Archived