SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Stephen Hendrie

Al

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another Dummy?

What do you know about the player? Like is he an attacking full back? Does he have pace?

With you there Chaddy. JAL is condemning the lad before he's kicked a ball and in all probability has never seen him play. Some people can be too negative at times. I hope he does well.

With you there Chaddy. JAL is condemning the lad before he's kicked a ball and in all probability has never seen him play. Some people can be too negative at times. I hope he does well.

wheres the real Al?

Would think Hendrie will be along the lines of Todd Kane and even Henley, he'll hit a bit of form then all of a sudden for no apparent reason it'll disappear. That's the way with the young lads and that's why an experienced left back is still important, if he maintains some consistency then he'll be the real deal but he should be coming as back up to earn a place not as an experiment to see if he can hack it.

Another Dummy?

What do you know about the player? Like is he an attacking full back? Does he have pace?

No pace, can't tackle, can't head but most importantly plays for someone else.

It's a disgrace the way this club is run.

• Backroom

No pace, can't tackle, can't head but most importantly plays for someone else.

It's a disgrace the way this club is run.

If that's true, how did he manage over 100 apps in a professional men's league? How did he get signed up by a highly rated manager at a club on the rise?

Blimey Stuart. You're on dodgy ground there mate. Your recent crusade has hardly been edge of the seat stuff.

Sorry I got mixed up with Steve Davis!!! (Seriously - oops!)

Archived