BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Coyle was shocking from start to finish but we have moved on from there..

We need Mowbray in charge who has been to India for talks. Only 3rd manager to go there..

You did say Whittingham wouldnt be signing here and you were wrong about that

I don't think he's been anywhere for talks, no quotes no nothing which given how many bites the LT have wrote on seems suspect. he more than likely met suhail on the M62 one night.

Mowbray better be performing from the first game then Chaddy because for me he's not done anything of note, great footballing guy as I'm sure Coyle probably is but both have suspect recent records and there is much for TM to now prove.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coyle was shocking from start to finish but we have moved on from there..

Not true. Coyle engineered victories over the Championship champions Newcastle United home and away last season.

How many other managers did that ? 

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Not true. Coyle engineered victories over the Championship champions Newcastle United home and away last season.

Tbf he was obviously a good strikers or attacking coach m just everything else 

Just now, Dunnfc said:

I don't think he's been anywhere for talks, no quotes no nothing which given how many bites the LT have wrote on seems suspect. he more than likely met suhail on the M62 one night.

Mowbray better be performing from the first game then Chaddy because for me he's not done anything of note, great footballing guy as I'm sure Coyle probably is but both have suspect recent records and there is much for TM to now prove.

You are a brave man to say that.

I salute you.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

So you are saying Mowbray is a liar then? 

Totally uncalled for from him. You seem very negative about him for some reason. 

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Did we stay up? Nope

So you are saying Mowbray is a liar then? 

Totally uncalled for from him. You seem very negative about him for some reason. 

Did we stay up? Nope

No I'm saying perhaps he's mistaken or possibly Mis quoted. I don't think Tony ever stated he was travelling to India did he? He said he was going to speak to the owners and a week before that the owners rep and we know whom that is, Suhail. Maybe he used the Telephone/Skype but it's strange no quotes no message to relay back from the owners publically or to the fans, nothing zip zilch. I'm not negative about him at all, he's just not done anything of note. 

No we didn't stay up Mowbray and Coyle took us down.

The question certainly needs to be asked why would Venkys suddenly want to meet Mowbray face to face having ignored Bowyer, never met Lambert despite him being the most high profile and best received appointment they have ever made and never met Coyle despite him taking over in the summer months and having plenty of time to see him if they wanted.

They've clearly lost all interest in the club and did so when Mrs Desai threw in the towel in the summer of 2015 after we didn't go up. Why have they suddenly decided to take things seriously again?

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if they still didn't know we had been relegated.

Pasha is the trusted staff member directing the club from the shadows. He put the ludicrous statement out there and has probably just told them that income is going to drop next season like it has every season since they took over. Why does he need to tell them we've been relegated? It only affects them from a financial angle and they don't even seem that bothered about that issue (presumably pinning their hopes on a few big sales to plug the gaps again).

Pasha has got his budget and he will be relaying that to Mowbray. Whittingham was allowed because before that we got £70k a week off the wage bill. There'll be 2-3 more coming in to add another £20k a week to the wage bill and then it will be limbo time as we have to wait for some sales before further arrivals are sanctioned.

That's how Pasha rolled last summer and I see no reason to suggest it will be different this with less income.

2 hours ago, Suhail Slayer said:

We won't have a decent budget. The cuts haven't even started yet. I believe the redundancy consultation meeting with staff has already been arranged. Up to 50% are expected to go.

Fire sale will be a certainty.

We will not win the league or even get near the play offs.

Way too much expectation building up. Gonna be a lot of broken people when the reality dawns.

You never know with this lot though i'm sure they'll slash the 'on the ground' budget but possibly keep a big football one, i'm under the impression the 2 are run separately ?

The big football budget seems to suit their book cooking for some reason even though it appears there's millions being wasted. Maybe the accountancy mobs will put a stop to that :o

Just now, tomphil said:

You never know with this lot though i'm sure they'll slash the 'on the ground' budget but possibly keep a big football one, i'm under the impression the 2 are run separately ?

The big football budget seems to suit their book cooking for some reason even though it appears there's millions being wasted. Maybe the accountancy mobs will put a stop to that :o

Wages all paid in Pune 

Just now, Dunnfc said:

No I'm saying perhaps he's mistaken or possibly Mis quoted. I don't think Tony ever stated he was travelling to India did he? He said he was going to speak to the owners and a week before that the owners rep and we know whom that is, Suhail. Maybe he used the Telephone/Skype but it's strange no quotes no message to relay back from the owners publically or to the fans, nothing zip zilch. I'm not negative about him at all, he's just not done anything of note. 

Yes when GB went there was a few tales to tell and the LT got an article or two out of his visit. Zero this time.

Just now, tomphil said:

Yes when GB went there was a few tales to tell and the LT got an article or two out of his visit. Zero this time.

GB wasn't just talking about owners but of everything India itself his flight length even the travelling. You couldn't shut him up about it after all it's an experience itself.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Wages all paid in Pune 

I thought cardboard Mike said something along the lines of whatever is taken on the ground so to speak goes directly to the running costs etc and is dealt with by him whereas the football stuff is done above ?

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Spoken with Tony Mowbray who flies to India tomorrow for a few days of talks with #venkys. He says he's hoping for a positive meeting.

Andy Bayes tweet

LT report on Mowbray going to India and staying on as Rovers boss

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/15303510.Tony_Mowbray_agrees_to_stay_on_as_Blackburn_Rovers_head_coach_following_talks_with_Venky_s_in_India/?ref=twtrec

Rovers official website where Mowbray new contract was announced and he talks about his trip to India

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2017/june/tony-mowbray-signs-new-deal/

Rovers official website talks about Mowbray and his trip to India

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2017/may/mowbray---happy-with-the-talks-weve-held/

So do you still believe he isnt telling the truth still???

Just now, tomphil said:

I thought cardboard Mike said something along the lines of whatever is taken on the ground so to speak goes directly to the running costs etc and is dealt with by him whereas the football stuff is done above ?

Well staff at Ewood, stewards, players all paid by SBOI on payslips. No mention of rovers nor Venkys so suggest payroll is sent to Pune to pay out a rao private trust account hence the SBOI reference.

ive seen a couple of payslips as I was asked to help someone with a tax refund 

Spoken with Tony Mowbray who flies to India tomorrow for a few days of talks with #venkys. He says he's hoping for a positive meeting.

Andy Bayes tweet

LT report on Mowbray going to India and staying on as Rovers boss

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/15303510.Tony_Mowbray_agrees_to_stay_on_as_Blackburn_Rovers_head_coach_following_talks_with_Venky_s_in_India/?ref=twtrec

Rovers official website where Mowbray new contract was announced and he talks about his trip to India

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2017/june/tony-mowbray-signs-new-deal/

Rovers official website talks about Mowbray and his trip to India

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2017/may/mowbray---happy-with-the-talks-weve-held/

So do you still believe he isnt telling the truth still???

Where does Tony say he's going to India quote wise. Said he'd talked with the owners was that directly or through suhail or meeting balaji whom once a month stays in the Dorchester, London? LT and Rovers page same club PR tool which has been not taken out and proved.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Where does Tony say he's going to India quote wise. Said he'd talked with the owners was that directly or through suhail or meeting balaji whom once a month stays in the Dorchester, London? LT and Rovers page same club PR tool which has been not taken out and proved.

The 1st Rovers link.says he enjoyed his trip to India. 

What more do you want?

You clearly dont believe Mowbray been to India. He has been to India. 3 sources above talks about him going to India and having talks with the owners. You have an agenda against Mowbray for some reason

The 1st Rovers link.says he enjoyed his trip to India. 

What more do you want?

You clearly dont believe Mowbray been to India. He has been to India. 3 sources above talks about him going to India and having talks with the owners. You have an agenda against Mowbray for some reason

No it's one source isn't it the clubs own bloody page LT has no Mowbray quote of India from TM. No I don't believe he went at all and I think TM has been very economical. He's met the owners so Desai is no longer involved at rovers and we know balaji is here at least once a month especially as Venkys have a technical agreement not with Cobb but someone else in the supply of uk poultry and is in London quite a bit. We know suhail is only at Ewood once or twice a week so more than likely suhail took TM to London to meet Balaji who he reports too.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

No it's one source isn't it the clubs own bloody page LT has no Mowbray quote of India from TM. No I don't believe he went at all and I think TM has been very economical. He's met the owners so Desai is no longer involved at rovers and we know balaji is here at least once a month especially as Venkys have a technical agreement not with Cobb but someone else in the supply of uk poultry and is in London quite a bit. We know suhail is only at Ewood once or twice a week so more than likely suhail took TM to London to meet Balaji who he reports too.

So you are saying Mowbray is a liar? 

Bayes spoke to Mowbray before and after he went to India.

Mowbray has spoken about going to India and enjoying his trip there

I dont believe Mowbray would ever lie. He is far too honest for that. 

Just now, Suhail Slayer said:

That would certainly be more economical than flying to India... or the truth.

We need a photo of Tony in India with "the owners" or it's fake news. ;)

You'd have thought the LT may have had a quote from Mowbray or an interview to fill the pages with how beautiful India was, how amazed he was by the owners hospitality or how Tony understands that the owners just Want to bounce straight back up and theyve got this planned for the future of the club etc.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Well staff at Ewood, stewards, players all paid by SBOI on payslips. No mention of rovers nor Venkys so suggest payroll is sent to Pune to pay out a rao private trust account hence the SBOI reference.

ive seen a couple of payslips as I was asked to help someone with a tax refund 

It was around around the time he was digging at boycotters so he was probably bluffing anyway.

Archived