BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Backroom

The only explanations for Venky's continued absolute rejection of any interest in buying the club is that

• They're either afraid of the skeletons in the closet, many of which have come to light but many of which are very likely still shrouded in darkness, or
  • They can't sell the club because it simply isn't their decision to make

Both still reside within the realms of conspiracy due to a lack of 'smoking gun' evidence, but circumstantially what other reason could there possibly be for their apparent death grip on the club? Any suggestion that they are doing it because they feel some responsibility to make things right is negated by their total neglect over the past few years and their total refusal to appoint a proper hierarchy at the club to sort things out. Other than the bare basics of having a manager, some kind of squad and a couple of admin/execs to keep the heart in this living corpse beating, they have never shown any willingness to truly right the multitude of wrongs they have rained down upon the club since their arrival.

I appreciate this isn't directly transfer related but it does have a continued affect on our ability to buy and sell. We are a club functioning at a bare minimum level and have been for some time now. We've gotten to the point where fans are grateful for literally any transfer incomings and the fact we have a manager at the helm who actually has some experience and decency. Expectations have fallen through the floor and now reside somewhere in the depths of the fiery pits. Welcome to BRFC 2017.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

Sorry but I don't care if we win the prem under them I will still hate them and call for them to go. They've been parasites from day one

I don't think you are going to be tested on this one!

1 hour ago, Bluebandit said:

What you don't seem to realise is that the Venkys don't own the club for all intent & purposes it would suggest that they do. It's 1 big front & it will emerge with time who really does it's very complex & it's no conspiracy & I'm not the first person to say this & I won't be the last.

You've lost me here. They don't really own the club but it isn't a conspiracy?

What is it then?

4 minutes ago, 47er said:

You've lost me here. They don't really own the club but it isn't a conspiracy?

What is it then?

Tbf I think DE covered it in his post especially bulliet point 1/2 . I think that is what Bluebandit was alluding too.

How creditable is 'Football Mole'? I've never heard of them to be honest. If true this is not welcome news considering they originally said (allegedly) not so long ago they would only entertain selling to 'foreigners'. it would essentially mean instead that they have absolutely no intention of selling at all to anyone. Which begs the question: Why the fck not?

Well would be fair to say that the Venkys aren't the best owners if you do actually believe that they own the club? Or would it be more logical to perhaps think that somebody else could have closer to home has bought the club & they have entrusted the Venkys as a name & putting distance & any potential problems which may arise (how many fingers & toes) away from the source. I'm not against the Venkys because I steadfastly & robustly believe that they do not own the club I think some people do not understand the complexity of what has being going on or they simply refuse to see it. I'm not sure which.

1 minute ago, Bluebandit said:

Well would be fair to say that the Venkys aren't the best owners if you do actually believe that they own the club? Or would it be more logical to perhaps think that somebody else could have closer to home has bought the club & they have entrusted the Venkys as a name & putting distance & any potential problems which may arise (how many fingers & toes) away from the source. I'm not against the Venkys because I steadfastly & robustly believe that they do not own the club I think some people do not understand the complexity of what has being going on or they simply refuse to see it. I'm not sure which.

Well I'm against Venkys because, on the basis of what you have written, they are fronting a massive CONSPIRACY.

• Backroom
3 minutes ago, 47er said:

Then its a conspiracy isn't it?

The best way I can think to describe it is a logical conspiracy. If that even makes any sense. The pieces of the puzzle can easily be put together in such a way that the answer is glaringly obvious, but it's missing that one large piece in the middle which ties everything together. 

3 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

There is none.

Because the thread has been overtaken by venkys garbage again. Surely there is a thread dedicated to that subject? But no, the agenda mob want to force the topic into the faces of folk who just want to discuss football. Its bloody irritating. :mellow:

1 minute ago, JayPeeBee40 said:

Because the thread has been overtaken by venkys garbage again. Surely there is a thread dedicated to that subject? But no, the agenda mob want to force the topic into the faces of folk who just want to discuss football. Its bloody irritating. :mellow:

Venkys out to be fair will always be the number one priority of this football club tbf.

2 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

Venkys out to be fair will always be the number one priority of this football club tbf.

Not mine. Football on the pitch is, was and always will be my no 1 priority. 

You are forcing your agenda on folk who don't want it.

Just now, JayPeeBee40 said:

That's a shame because football on the pitch and its success depends usually on how the club is ran and to date every year it gets worse.

3 minutes ago, JayPeeBee40 said:

You are forcing your agenda on folk who don't want it.

Things are getting better & will continue to get better. You have to take steps back to make strides forward. 

• Backroom

There's always facebook, twitter, roversmad and various other places for fans who have no interest in the future of the club beyond "who are we signing next"? News will get broken at other outlets far quicker than it is on here (just subscribe to Chaddy's twitter if you need transfer news and rumours) so it seems silly to place so much attention on this thread for such things. 

BRFCS has always been a good place for discussions beyond the basic narrative and long may that continue. 

2 minutes ago, DE. said:

There's always facebook, twitter, roversmad and various other places for fans who have no interest in the future of the club beyond "who are we signing next"? News will get broken at other outlets far quicker than it is on here (just subscribe to Chaddy's twitter if you need transfer news and rumours) so it seems silly to place so much attention on this thread for such things. 

BRFCS has always been a good place for discussions beyond the basic narrative and long may that continue. 

This is the fckin transfer thread!!!! :angry:

1 minute ago, DE. said:

Transfer news for the transfer thread. Venky's can have their own thread. They've polluted enough already without polluting a decent thread.

4 minutes ago, JayPeeBee40 said:

You realise there's 'fans' out there that would rather drop into non league under the bosses of WEC in Darwen(ffs), than succeed under Venkys now? Do I back that stance? Have u ever worked for WEC? Bunch of arrogant arseholes.

Eh? What's WEC got to do with the price of eggs?

• Backroom
Just now, JayPeeBee40 said:

This is the fckin transfer thread!!!! :angry:

Venky's ownership of the club is directly related to our transfer policy, no? It affects our ability to front a fee, ability to offer a wage, the overall attractiveness of the club and we also have to consider the financial black hole that they've created which restricts how we can operate in the market. 

The ignore button can be used effectively to block posts from posters if you think they have an agenda. Alternatively you can complain to the admin/moderators, who can decide whether a thread is being derailed and whether to warn or ban posters who are breaking rules. Complaining about it in the thread just adds more posts which have nothing to do with transfers.

Archived