BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

12 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

Sorry but I don't care if we win the prem under them I will still hate them and call for them to go. They've been parasites from day one

Aye, we're probably a vehicle for matters far removed from football.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

Sorry but I don't care if we win the prem under them I will still hate them and call for them to go. They've been parasites from day one

The worst thing about our awful situation, particularly when compared to other clubs, is that our idiot owners seem determined to never sell up. The nearest example is Blackpool but I think even they would sell if a decent offer came in.

7 minutes ago, Stuart said:

The worst thing about our awful situation, particularly when compared to other clubs, is that our idiot owners seem determined to never sell up. The nearest example is Blackpool but I think even they would sell if a decent offer came in.

If only they could communicate honestly, come clean and attempt to get everyone onside. If only......

1 minute ago, darrenrover said:

If only they could communicate honestly, come clean and attempt to get everyone onside. If only......

That ship has sailed. Personally, I'll never forgive them for what they've done to our club and our fans - some of it irreversible.

They are the archetypal self-picking scab.

4 minutes ago, Stuart said:

That ship has sailed. Personally, I'll never forgive them for what they've done to our club and our fans - some of it irreversible.

Sadly Stuart you're probably correct.

Lets get back to discussing transfers

Hibs still after Stokes.

Rovers happy for him to leave on a free transfer. could end up being a loan instead

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1221343/hibs-pursuit-anthony-stokes-celtic-blackburn-rovers/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SprnklrSUNOrganic&UTMX=Editorial:scotsunsport:FBLink:Statement:Sport

Neither side is getting any satisfaction out of this toxic marriage. 

But I just don't ever see them selling willingly, can only be because of skeletons in closet and/or we are being used purely for creative accounting purposes in the wider Venky empire.

Detest the fact this twohat might get the pay off he's been angling for since not long after he walked through the door. Just think it might be the player budget being used for that or someone sold so this pile of pish can go 'home' and take less wages.

Absolute stinks this and represents everything I hate about Rovers under these dodgy gits and football in general. How many more times will this happen ? A real stinking pattern to it under Venkys and partners.

40 minutes ago, Stuart said:

What you don't seem to realise is that the Venkys don't own the club for all intent & purposes it would suggest that they do. It's 1 big front & it will emerge with time who really does it's very complex & it's no conspiracy & I'm not the first person to say this & I won't be the last.

7 minutes ago, Bluebandit said:

What you don't seem to realise is that the Venkys don't own the club for all intent & purposes it would suggest that they do. It's 1 big front & it will emerge with time who really does it's very complex & it's no conspiracy & I'm not the first person to say this & I won't be the last.

Prove it and you are a good 'un. 

Not that we've debated anything similar on here for 6 years or anything.

1 minute ago, darrenrover said:

More cloak and dagger stuff lol   If I knew i'd spew 100% certain, what can anyone do if it's actually the truth ?

4 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

I can't but I know. But for you to even question this makes me think you have heard this before & indeed you yourself you have your own suspicions that things aren't right with what's been going on.

3 minutes ago, Bluebandit said:

I can't but I know. But for you to even question this makes me think you have heard this before & indeed you yourself you have your own suspicions & things aren't right with what's been going on.

Aye, fairplay. Has Bastwell moved to Gannow Top or Duke Bar?

7 minutes ago, Bluebandit said:

Not at all I've told you I'm not a dingle & you don't suspect anything untowards regarding what I've mentioned. It's a deflection tactic calling me a dingle. 

I doubt anyone other than a dingle would have a clue where Gannow Top was. I worked close by for 6 years many moons ago. You assumed the title by the way.

Back on topic, we could do with a modern day version of 'the flying wardrobe'.

5 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

I doubt anyone other than a dingle would have a clue where Gannow Top was. I worked close by for 6 years many moons ago. You assumed the title by the way.

Back on topic, we could do with a modern day version of 'the flying wardrobe'.

I live in Pendle now bastwell was my childhood place I'm closer to pendle than hyndburn so I know Burnley area better than Blackburn. I wouldn't come on to a rovers forum masquerading to wind anybody up. I pretty much know that the Venkys don't know the club but you carry on believing that they do. It's no big deal to me. Night.

14 minutes ago, Bluebandit said:

I live in Pendle now bastwell was my childhood place I'm closer to pendle than hyndburn so I know Burnley area better than Blackburn. I wouldn't come on to a rovers forum masquerading to wind anybody up. I pretty much know that the Venkys don't know the club but you carry on believing that they do. It's no big deal to me. Night.

Good grief man, do us a favour and have  brief look through the past 6 plus years history and contributions (for much longer than that) from Darren Rover and others, Then, once you've bothered to get an education  about the conversations we've been having for th entire tenure of the loathed ones of Pune, please confine your future contributions to the dialogue to material that is pertinent and in perspective.

You talk as if you invented sex. Ask yer Dad - you didn't ;)

10 minutes ago, Disenfranchised said:

Good grief man, do us a favour and have  brief look through the past 6 plus years history and contributions (for much longer than that) from Darren Rover and others, Then, once you've bothered to get an education  about the conversations we've been having for th entire tenure of the loathed ones of Pune, please confine your future contributions to the dialogue to material that is pertinent and in perspective.

You talk as if you invented sex. Ask yer Dad - you didn't ;)

Do I really need to go back 6 yrs? The Venkys in my mind do NOT own the club never have done NEVER will. You go back 6 minutes do me a favour make it easier.

Archived