BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

12 minutes ago, JayPeeBee40 said:

Not mine. Football on the pitch is, was and always will be my no 1 priority. 

You are forcing your agenda on folk who don't want it.

You said you were looking for transfer news...i saved you time...there is none right now. Now you can twaddle off while we discuss the most important 'transfer' this club needs to make.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JayPeeBee40 said:

The 2 Ian's are bosses of WEC I thought?

Nope Senaca. You might be getting confused with Wayne Wild ex Rovers Trust Chairman and commercial director of WEC of which both parties would be somewhat be back of the line when it comes to parties purchasing the club.

2 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

You said you were looking for transfer news...i saved you time...there is none right now. Now you can twaddle off while we discuss the most important 'transfer' this club needs to make.

Why not do it on the venkys thread then? No, because you want to force your agenda on others that don't back your stance, and we've all got to trawl through that crap to get to what we want to read.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Nope Senaca. You might be getting confused with Wayne Wild ex Rovers Trust Chairman and commercial director of WEC of which both parties would be somewhat be back of the line when it comes to parties purchasing the club.

OK, fair does. Told you I don't take much interest in it.

1 minute ago, JayPeeBee40 said:

Why not do it on the venkys thread then? No, because you want to force your agenda on others that don't back your stance.

Give over guv'nor, forcing an agenda? What agenda would that be then?

2 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2017/07/01/freed-blackburn-rovers-striker-callum-hendry-son-scotland-legend-colin-joins-st-johnstone-one-year-deal/

Son of Colin has gone to St Johnstone. Good luck to the lad, can't have been easy for him with everything that's happened.

The post may get sidetracked good luck.

6 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2017/07/01/freed-blackburn-rovers-striker-callum-hendry-son-scotland-legend-colin-joins-st-johnstone-one-year-deal/

Son of Colin has gone to St Johnstone. Good luck to the lad, can't have been easy for him with everything that's happened.

Good luck to the kid, haven't heard him mentioned for a while.

lets hope he's a better person than his old man too.

Yes this is the transfer thread and where we should be discussing transfers not Venkys. 

Yes I want Venkys out but it looks like they are going nowhere. If you want to talk Venkys than talk Venkys in a different thread

Yes I want to focus more on backing Mowbray and his squad this season than keep talking about Venkys. 

4 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

Good luck to the kid, haven't heard him mentioned for a while.

lets hope he's a better person than his old man too.

Didn't he have a nasty injury when playing for Clitheroe a couple of years ago which is probably why you've not heard much of him for a while?

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/13926191.Blackburn_Rovers_loanee_striker_Callum_Hendry_faces_lengthy_spell_on_sidelines/&ved=0ahUKEwj2j7TW2enUAhWLIMAKHaHBA9YQFgggMAE&usg=AFQjCNHhDBuFeT3XLjCxYLNWfVFtTSSElQ

8 hours ago, JayPeeBee40 said:

My stance is this.. My number one wish is venkys get it right and back our manager and club.. My number 2 is Venkys sell up to someone who will..

That's it.

And what has this to do with the transfer thread? :lol:

Further, all Burnley fans want Venkys to stay. Rovers fans want them to sell.

10 hours ago, Bluebandit said:

What you don't seem to realise is that the Venkys don't own the club for all intent & purposes it would suggest that they do. It's 1 big front & it will emerge with time who really does it's very complex & it's no conspiracy & I'm not the first person to say this & I won't be the last.

Lol. You're new, aren't you?

8 hours ago, JayPeeBee40 said:

Trouble over support.

Erm - where to start? Here was me thinking that Venkys consistent neglect - those minor things like no proper structure, dropping from top 10 in the prem to league 1, the £100m plus on the debt - had fans angry rather than any agenda the fans wanted to promote.

I was also under the misapprehension that having crap owners influenced our transfer business and in general our fortunes on the pitch.

But no actually it's all supporters with an agenda. That makes so much sense instead.

By the way the last people to make comments about fans having an agenda were certain agents and their media cronies who didn't like the scrutiny fans had into their very dodgy dealings at Rovers. Now I'm not saying you are one of them but I'm struggling to see why anyone else would say fans have an agenda.

9 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

That's a shame because football on the pitch and its success depends usually on how the club is ran and to date every year it gets worse.

Transfer policy is one of the key indicators of the owners' agenda for our club, so, guess what-ownership comes up in a transfer thread!

9 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Yes I want to focus more on backing Mowbray and his squad this season than keep talking about Venkys. 

To be fair we can spend all week talking and moaning about Venkys and still back Mowbray and the squad. The two aren't  exclusive.

Just now, Leonard Venkhater said:

Hope.

This came up with friends last night. It certainly feels different, but I think Bluebandit's wording is too strong and implies too much certainty.

Feels different? Why because we've plunged yet another league for the first time in the third division in 40 years?! I'd expect to play with ten men this year and still win most games, it's not as if it could really get much worse. As it is I think we will finish second this year. 

only difference for me is Mowbray talking a good game but let's see how he does it's a big season for the club and bigger one for him. Let's face it he's got all too prove now. No other club would touch him.

1 minute ago, roverandout said:

There is no hope with these scumbags. I couldnt care less now if they take us back to the premiership. They can rot in hell. They will NEVER get my support. The day they leave i can breathe fresh air again

Nothing can make up for the wilful destruction, neglect and cost to the local community of the last 7 years.

That does not in itself rule out the possibility that things could be changing in terms of planning and buying players to fit the plan.

However, let's not kid ourselves. This should be the minimum expectation of any football club. 

Archived