BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Martin Samuelson

klos

But it is oh so much worse than the 70's. We never had six years of systematic dismantling and dumbing down back then. We had some good managers too...Oh and a board of directors, who wanted the best for the club. Remember that !The supporters had belief.

We had our heroes too... Roger Jones, Stuart Metcalfe, Tony Field,Johnny Price, Kit Napier, Barry Endean, John McNamee -to name but a few.

Comparing this utter, shambolic shell of a club to the 70's is disingenuous.

This is NOTHING like the 70's

Rant over!!!

Love, Leonard

They are all players I remember very well and each one put a shift in. With Furphy as boss too, we had a chance back then.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can anyone be disgruntled by Samuelson going, when we've got the depth we have to our squad and the team is playing so brilliantly?

We also need to consider that he was fighting for a place against Liam Feeney so it was always going to be a tough ask for him to break into the team. Not to mention his lack of success in an anomaly amongst the rest of the current crop of loan signings. Perhaps if he'd had chance to shine in some games away from Rovers, like on the international stage, he might have been able to show Coyle more of what he could do. But it wasn't to be.

Another decision that makes total sense at Rovers.

Oh - and I've heard the money may go into treating Warton's recent injuries.

King was good enough to play for Norway and is good enough to play regularly in the Premier League but not apparently good enough to play for Rovers.

Samuelson is good enough to play for Norway but not Rovers.

You could be excused for thinking something odd is going on.

Why sign either of them in the first place?

King was good enough to play for Norway and is good enough to play regularly in the Premier League but not apparently good enough to play for Rovers.

Samuelson is good enough to play for Norway but not Rovers.

You could be excused for thinking something odd is going on.

Why sign either of them in the first place?

It is hard to think otherwise..

I see Coyle is saying that it was his decision to send Samuelson back. I don't know what to believe because the crap that comes from the club is unbelievable. Sad, sad, times.

It probably simply went something like Samuelson constantly moaning back to West Ham, to his agent and all the rest so they've just said if you aren't using him we'll have him back.

Step forwards Coyle who then whips it into a managerial masterstroke. The more we here from him the more i genuinely believe he suffers from the same god complex Kean does i.e they actually DO believe everything they spin.

Archived