BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Separate Area

ABBEY

Surely if we were after some discretion, once the leaders of the action have been chosen, they could communicate either via pm on here, e-mail, whatsapp, good old fashioned phone call, carrier pigeon? Know what I mean?

Anyhow, I agree for the need for discretion, therefore, I did like the idea of the creation of a private sub-forum and I'm fairly certain that is possible!

And how do you get out the plan of action to the troops on the ground after the "war cabinet "have met behind closed doors ?

My point is regardless of how secret plans are made word of mouth will spread for those for and against action and the club will eventually get to know.

Thats if its a planned action involving all the fans..if its something a couple of fans want to carry out on their own ie drones or whatever thats a different story ..

ABBEY "Wars are not won by telling the enemy how /where /why attacks are coming from " again if we dont want a non event like the planned blackpool march..then fans in numbers need to be told of such actions...and thats when the club will become aware like it or not ..dont be so naive.Unless you fancy emailing every Blackburn Rovers fan in the area ..

And how do you get out the plan of action to the troops on the ground after the "war cabinet "have met behind closed doors ?

My point is regardless of how secret plans are made word of mouth will spread for those for and against action and the club will eventually get to know.

Thats if its a planned action involving all the fans..if its something a couple of fans want to carry out on their own ie drones or whatever thats a different story ..

ABBEY "Wars are not won by telling the enemy how /where /why attacks are coming from " again if we dont want a non event like the planned blackpool march..then fans in numbers need to be told of such actions...and thats when the club will become aware like it or not ..dont be so naive.Unless you fancy emailing every Blackburn Rovers fan in the area ..

And I'm naive mmmm

Need to know basis.

Core group of chiefs.

Fan group members ready to act.

Good communication channels.

Late announcements.

Fast mobilisation.

Or... the owners could just talk to the fans - or even just put the club up for sale - and save everyone the bother.

Then you have lots of plans and the enemy won't know which one will be deployed at a certain time and can't cover all eventualities. It's about being smart sometimes and whilst they might have access to ideas through various media we can always be one step ahead. A few red herrings could also be thrown as bait.

Then you have lots of plans and the enemy won't know which one will be deployed at a certain time and can't cover all eventualities. It's about being smart sometimes and whilst they might have access to ideas through various media we can always be one step ahead. A few red herrings could also be thrown as bait.

and rovers fans wont take the red herrings as bait ?

we re so smart we ve over 50 pages of protest pages but still no idea ..

and rovers fans wont take the red herrings as bait ?

we re so smart we ve over 50 pages of protest pages but still no idea ..

And your plan is ? ............................................................................

It isn't the worst idea especially if idea's are in the organising phase, that said I don't know if its better to keep it public if any of the minions read it, it rams home the point also if we get any press etc reading the site it shows the protests are still up and running etc

And your plan is ? ............................................................................

I totally agree with the 18th and 75 th minute walkouts Yoda.

i thought they were a good idea in 2013 ( yes Iceman...2013!!! three years later we re getting close to actually following it through) when first talked about..WE all talk a good game on here including myself in that. Three years in the planning ..bloody nora.

my gripe is lets not suddenly start having "private posting sections"..the club know what game has been targeted, lets get the word out there so everyone knows exactly knows what action is being taken and when.Let the club have a few sleepless nights on how to combat it.

if the club wanna employ more stewards let um ..if they wanna search everyone ..let um ..the more disruption on match day the better!..and when the 18th n 75th minute clock up everyone should know exactly what to do.

Isn't making a private forum slightly going against the point of all this?

Keep it proper and legal, keep it public and include all fans of all dispositions!

The more who see it, the more who act.

I don't buy the idea that the club will use it to quash protesting - if protests don't cross the line, there is nothing they can do anyway. Peaceful protests are allowed - and I'd suggest that reactions from club officials that try to stop a lawful protest will only strengthen our cause and show the club up in the press.

It isn't the worst idea especially if idea's are in the organising phase, that said I don't know if its better to keep it public if any of the minions read it, it rams home the point also if we get any press etc reading the site it shows the protests are still up and running etc

I think it's better to keep all ideas of action public but plans of action for specific ideas to be kept hidden.

Thus the owners/club don't know which specific ideas to plan against.

Archived