BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Advert In Indian Press

Madon

• Backroom

After a conversation with Glen this afternoon he has had another brainwave that I'm willing to help him with again.

After the success of the GetRidFor2Quid campaign and raising over £2,500 including gift aid, I see no reason why we can't raise something similar again.

The Indian Superleague starts in October and Glen has been in touch with press who are willing to put a full page advert in one of the national newspapers in the centre football pull out.

What will be on the advert is yet to be decided but we will make sure it is very hard hitting.

Obviously this is going to cost and at this stage we are waiting on a quote coming back, but with time of the essence we need to start getting the ball rolling.

The only issue with this is that if we don't raise enough money, GoFundMe dont offer refunds and therefore you'll have to trust me that I'll donate all money raised towards any future protest fund, maybe set up a poll to decide the best idea?

The link is www.gofundme.com/venkysadvert

I'm going to start sharing it after the football. If everyone can get on social media and maybe donate whatever they can themselves that'll be great.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a conversation with Glen this afternoon he has had another brainwave that I'm willing to help him with again.

After the success of the GetRidFor2Quid campaign and raising over £2,500 including gift aid, I see no reason why we can't raise something similar again.

The Indian Superleague starts in October and Glen has been in touch with press who are willing to put a full page advert in one of the national newspapers in the centre football pull out.

Obviously this is going to cost and at this stage we are waiting on a quote coming back, but with time of the essence we need to start getting the ball rolling.

The only issue with this is that if we don't raise enough money, GoFundMe dont offer refunds and therefore you'll have to trust me that I'll donate all money raised towards any future protest fund, maybe set up a poll to decide the best idea?

The link is www.gofundme.com/venkysadvert

I'm going to start sharing it after the football. If everyone can get on social media and maybe donate whatever they can themselves that'll be great.

I'am in

• Backroom

Is there a text number like the last one to donate to?

I'm not sure, I set it up on my mobile. I'll jump on the PC after the football and have a look then let you know.

• Backroom

Do you know if you can advertise whatever you want? If Venkys ever use them or their associates they may not be so keen to carry an advert criticising them that's all I'm thinking.

Do you know if you can advertise whatever you want? If Venkys ever use them or their associates they may not be so keen to carry an advert criticising them that's all I'm thinking.

There is no need to criticise them, truthful and checkable facts will speak for themselves regarding how they have conducted business with their UK venture and hopefully raise alarm bells or questions for anybody looking to invest in their brand in India.

It does seem that amongst their current shareholders there are a few unhappy campers already

I like this! The more money we make the more exposure we can get.

Once these kinds of things are in play, to be effective they will need to be reported on by the English press. Hopefully Glen's contacts will come good.

I like this! The more money we make the more exposure we can get.

There is also lots of mobile advertising available on vehicles , for instance this works out at 40 quid

http://www.myhoardings.com/mobile-van-advertising/mobile-van-advertising-in-pune-maharashtra_i3161

Obviously anything like this we would need a good contact in Pune to check if it is legit etc

There is also advertising on ticket information (railway) screens , no prices though

http://www.myhoardings.com/outdoor-advertisement-providers/digital-signage-at-ticket-counters_i3111

• Backroom

I'm doing the fundraising side of it but Glen seems to have done the research and has been in touch with Indian press and it shouldn't be an issue.

We will just be producing facts and nothing particularly libellous.

Archived