BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Advert In Indian Press

Madon

Why?

I really do despair . People have gone on about questioning chaddy but you post the opposite of whatever I post all the time .

Firstly, I was speaking to abbey but I appreciate the reply! I'm still waiting for him to explain his "ra ra rovers" post from yesterday but since you made an effort to I'll reply to you!

There's nothing illegal in us taking out adverts abroad. If it's public, more will see it, more will understand why and essentially more will get involved.

Also - this "crack sniper" has no name online, only the mods can see IP - what good would it do anyone at Venky towers knowing that another fan is interested in helping out?

By all means - if people want a subsection, that's completely fair - it is a democracy after all, it's just the reasoning isn't there for me.

I DO NOT have to explain anything to you who do you think you are ...STOP CALLING ME OUT ..Lets see if double standards are in operation this morning.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really do despair . People have gone on about questioning chaddy but you post the opposite of whatever I post all the time .

I DO NOT have to explain anything to you who do you think you are ...STOP CALLING ME OUT ..Lets see if double standards are in operation this morning.

Calling you out?

Do you have any self awareness?

You quote me with a line that makes little sense, you never explain your views (or can't) and whenever anyone has their own viewpoint that's not "RABBLE RABBLE", you completely lose your mind.

I post the opposite of what you do all the time, don't kid yourself. I post opinion, and your inability to divulge on your own shows you up.

Calling you out?

You quote me with a line that makes little sense, you never explain your views (or can't) and whenever anyone has their own viewpoint that's not "RABBLE RABBLE", you completely lose your mind.

I post the opposite of what you do all the time, don't kid yourself. I post opinion, and your inability to divulge on your own shows you up.

please don't bully me

Calling you out?

So anyway, Venkys.....

iamarover has a 2007 join date, don't think there's any issue here.

I think the issue is iamarover would like to keep his job and ABBEY has very good point about keeping some things out of the public domain until the time is right,

loose tongues cost lives

I assume in Indian would be most suitable? I think Glen is in touch with somebody regarding the media side of it so maybe he will have an answer.

Hi guys. Great initiative.

Go for a newspaper print ad in Times of India, Econimic Times. Indian Express.

Forget Hyderabad go for Mumbai and Pune editions.

It should be in English. The mainstream media is all English and it will be embarassing in the industry.

Already some print articles from contacts of Glen M. Not loud enough noise yet.

Get it into Times of India.

• Backroom

Dont spend money on this without knowing exactly where the hoarding is displayed. This could be in some piddly corner of Hinjewadi Pune.

Better will be somewhere near the Venkys temple on the outskirts of Pune. Called Balaji Mandir.

Please can you PM me, if we don't raise enough funds to get in a newspaper your help could be vital.

Many thanks.

I think the issue is iamarover would like to keep his job and ABBEY has very good point about keeping some things out of the public domain until the time is right,

loose tongues cost lives

Yes but Mr Opposite can't understand that.

• Backroom

Should we pin this? Actual action everyone can help with instead of just bickering?

Reminder the link is: https://www.gofundme.com/venkysadvert

Lets get it shared everywhere.

I want to really push this again one night this week, raised around £700 so far but that's only from 46 people.

There is 7000 people on TheRovers page, it's a case of everyone doing a little bit of promotion when they have time to try and promote it.

More money - more publicity.

Should we pin this? Actual action everyone can help with instead of just bickering?

Has this been approved by the War Cabinet?

• Backroom

You know justgiving isn't just for charity right? You can set it up exactly as you have for gofundme, but with the text options etc

I'm new to all of this and looked at JustGiving but couldn't see a not for charity option, I must have missed it - gutted.

Archived