BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Advert In Indian Press

Madon

I'm new to all of this and looked at JustGiving but couldn't see a not for charity option, I must have missed it - gutted.

It's a pretty new feature, I think called for my own cause or something along those lines when you select who you are fundraising for (charity, business etc).

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Jusr tried again and when I click 'Continue' nothing happens. No confirmation or anything.

That's strange, it's definitely not come through anyway. Maybe try on a different device if you have access some time? Thanks for trying anyway much appreciated.

• Backroom

Is it worth doing a group push on Twitter? Catchy tag line and share the hell out of it

Yeah... Tomorrow or Tuesday though so everybody has enough time to know about the push. 2 quid to get rid worked.

Ideas please!

How about a sportsmans dinner with someone like Chris Sutton in attendance, good way to generate cash and advertise the plight?

This could be a joint venture with Blackpool Knights if you got someone like Alan Wright to speak, tell stories of how he couldn't reach the pedals in his Ferrari.

Currently stuck on £1000, which won't be enough for an advert in the papers.

Any suggestions on how we can best utilise the money to promote our plight in India?

stick some on Darrington in the seller at 4.20 at Hamilton. short price but it should double your money.

stick some on Darrington in the seller at 4.20 at Hamilton. short price but it should double your money.

I'm with Darren, followed by everything on black. I'm serious too, if you are struggling to get over the line.

Archived