SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Advert In Indian Press

Madon

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I emailed the trust last week to see if they would release some of the funds they have sat in a bank account to help with these costs. To date I've had no reply.

How far short are we?

To get in a local paper, around £1000.

I personally think with the money we have raised that this would be the best idea.

What do people think?

http://www.autorickshawads.com/contact.html

Problem with that is we've @#/? all idea if they're being used or not. Can one of our India based members put us on to a projection company? Can we light up the Taj Mahal with Venkys Out?

Problem with that is we've @#/? all idea if they're being used or not. Can one of our India based members put us on to a projection company? Can we light up the Taj Mahal with Venkys Out?

You've just been described as a head the ball on Twitter by a certain poster on here

I just saw your ding-dong with our favourite blogger. S'all. :D

Not much to say really - I started a twitter campaign that saw #VenkysOut trend internationally with over 46k tweets.

Jim said it was a waste of time.

My dad noticed and suggested a waste of time was arguing with people on the internet.

Frankly I find it hard to disagree with him - although I am biased!

I personally think with the money we have raised that this would be the best idea.

What do people think?

http://www.autorickshawads.com/contact.html

I would rather give it to charity than put the ads there. It will get you better "return on investment". At least you will get some blessings from the poor. IMO that money could be put to good use in order to get more "information" about the club owners [whoever they are]. We would be better of by giving it to Glen or whoever else people think is competent enough to make better use of that money.

you would :wacko::blink::angry2:

I would rather give it to charity than put the ads there. It will get you better "return on investment". At least you will get some blessings from the poor. IMO that money could be put to good use in order to get more "information" about the club owners [whoever they are]. We would be better of by giving it to Glen or whoever else people think is competent enough to make better use of that money.

ads there? surely you live there and thus should say here...unless you don't live there

Just had the first quote come back for, If you book the entire front page of Times of India Hyderabad.. the cost is around 1,97,000 rupees which is £2226 pounds.

This would be the first thing people see when they buy paper, so other sections should be cheaper

That's for only one city edition. If you want that to appear, say in all 5-6 major cities in India , that would mean around 2226*5 ..approx 11k pounds

However you can get a quarter page for a quarter of the price and put it in 5 of the 6 major cities for about £2500

On that basis , we should be able to get a budget to be able to do something

This is the link if someone wants to negotiate

http://timesofindia.releasemyad.com/home.php?gclid=Cj0KEQjwjK--BRCzv-Wyu4OTosEBEiQAgFp5OO2jkDyMgo1JgEXxXRvNk9XZU_DgdJC-TGAWQlMY3UUaAjWJ8P8HAQ

I would spend the cash on half the front page of the Times Of India (Mumbai edition). :brfc:

• Backroom

We have just over £1,000.

We need more than double that to get the advert in just a local newspaper.

I have raised money to get some form of advertisement in India, the main idea was a newspaper but if we don't raise the cash it will be some other form of advert in India, whether that be a Rickshaw or whatever people think is best with the money available.

Whatever we raise the money MUST go to some form of advertisement in India as this is what people have donated to, and without contacting each person individually that donated (which would be impossible) I can't change this now.

We have just over £1,000.

We need more than double that to get the advert in just a local newspaper.

I have raised money to get some form of advertisement in India, the main idea was a newspaper but if we don't raise the cash it will be some other form of advert in India, whether that be a Rickshaw or whatever people think is best with the money available.

Whatever we raise the money MUST go to some form of advertisement in India as this is what people have donated to, and without contacting each person individually that donated (which would be impossible) I can't change this now.

Glen was saying ' If you book the entire front page of Times of India Hyderabad.. the cost is around 1,97,000 rupees which is £2226 pounds.' So half the front page £1,113? (An earlier poster said business people read the Mumbai edition, so better than the Hyderabad edition). :brfc:

• Backroom

Glen was saying ' If you book the entire front page of Times of India Hyderabad.. the cost is around 1,97,000 rupees which is £2226 pounds.' So half the front page £1,113? (An earlier poster said Mumbai edition better than Hyderabad). :brfc:

I'll look into it :brfcsmilie:

Archived