SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] I Am Boycotting.

Madon

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

No worries. I'm no expert at all but any if you need any help with cutting the videos together, I may be able to help.

Do you want this idea sharing on Facebook / Twitter too?

If you can share it wherever you can that'd be brill!

I will collect all the videos and was planning on trying my hand at editing but if anyone is a pro at this kind of thing please get in touch.

This is a great idea, Madon...another one!.

I have come round to the idea that the protest can be organic and you are right that there can/should be several points of attack at the same time.

....which reminds me I will try and get family and friends to put one of your "We want Venky's Out" videos on Facebook.

• Backroom

This is a great idea, Madon...another one!.

I have come round to the idea that the protest can be organic and you are right that there can/should be several points of attack at the same time.

....which reminds me I will try and get family and friends to put one of your "We want Venky's Out" videos on Facebook.

Hi mate,

If you get a few people to do the video please could you either send them in via the contact us page on venkysout.com or send them to admin@venkysout.com

Not sure if I can save them directly from Facebook.

Thanks.

Hi mate,

If you get a few people to do the video please could you either send them in via the contact us page on venkysout.com or send them to admin@venkysout.com

Not sure if I can save them directly from Facebook.

Thanks.

Oh yes. What I wanted to do was facebook the Wigan Venky's Out, but I am not technical enough to do it without posting all the videos at once.

Also,I think the 12 second Venky's Out video from the Wigan game (on your web site) could be edited into your I am boycotting" collage or whatever you call it.

It could contrast with a video of an almost empty stadium....

Anyway, you know where not to go for artistIc advice LOL

• Backroom

Does anybody have any footage of the Blackburn End vs Liverpool or some other decent footage of a full Ewood. Tried having a quick look on Youtube but couldn't find anything good enough to use.

I'm currently up to 10 fan videos so far... I need at least 50 please!

Does anybody have any footage of the Blackburn End vs Liverpool or some other decent footage of a full Ewood. Tried having a quick look on Youtube but couldn't find anything good enough to use.

Come on lads n lasses...get them vids to Madon ASAP. I just sent mine. Ye I look a goon but so what.

"I am boycotting"

3 secs done.

frigging phone is full grrrr

• Backroom

I think now is a good time to bump this thread again... I still need clips, it takes 2 minutes. We've lost around 10,000 fans since Venkys took over. If you are one of them please send me a clip of yourself saying 'i am boycotting' to madon@sky.com

I think now is a good time to bump this thread again... I still need clips, it takes 2 minutes. We've lost around 10,000 fans since Venkys took over. If you are one of them please send me a clip of yourself saying 'i am boycotting' to madon@sky.com

Come on people and put yourselves forward. Madon deserves better support on this initiative.

Archived