SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] I Am Boycotting.

Madon

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Out of interest Madon, how many have you received to date?

I ask because it's evident you're working your proverbial nuts off with this and other initiatives which I applaud. Come on boycotters, don't be shy, help Madon out.

I'm not at home but I think I have about 16 that i've put together so far.

This won't be effective. It needs to be at least 50 imo.

• Backroom

When you get the 50 send them over to me and i'll edit them for you, if you'd like.

That'd be great, I'm currently using Windows movie maker which is obviously very basic, and I'm a novice at that!

Thanks Josh.

Asking an obvious question I know, but have you asked for footage from a wider audience Madon?

We often get caught up in BRfcc, but the regular posters number about 15 tops, so thats never going to be enough.

Can you put something on #venkysout? or ask WAR....then again forget that, ask BRAG/Trust to advertise your idea?

Get the word out on twitter?

• Backroom

Asking an obvious question I know, but have you asked for footage from a wider audience Madon?

We often get caught up in BRfcc, but the regular posters number about 15 tops, so thats never going to be enough.

Can you put something on #venkysout? or ask WAR....then again forget that, ask BRAG/Trust to advertise your idea?

Get the word out on twitter?

Yeah mate, I've shared it on twitter and facebook. If everybody who liked and retweeted it actually filmed a clip of themselves we would be laughing by now!

I'll give it another push over the weekend.

I'm a bit torn. am I boycotting or am I just not going. 2 very different things. I'm not sure whether my reasons for not going amount to a boycott or are just symptoms of a loss of interest in football generally and watching rovers in particular. for me a lot of it was somehing we did as a family and now my family are all over the place and it's just me and Kim, I wonder if we just genuinely can't be bothered

I'm a bit torn. am I boycotting or am I just not going. 2 very different things. I'm not sure whether my reasons for not going amount to a boycott or are just symptoms of a loss of interest in football generally and watching rovers in particular. for me a lot of it was somehing we did as a family and now my family are all over the place and it's just me and Kim, I wonder if we just genuinely can't be bothered

Well, I am an active boycotter. Still fuming, still passionate about Rovers and eager to support any protest. Paradoxically, I still hope for a Rovers win.

It will take a while before it morphs into mere apathy....one day, perhaps...and I am sure I will be happier for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived