BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Telegraph Investigation

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doubt it's connected to Rovers directly but I hope it's someone who has some sort of connection to the scoundrels involved here. This is often how things eventually find there way out.

One little slip and the lot will come tumbling down. I have a feeling this will open up an even bigger can of worms and may be the start of the game having to clean up, it's act.

Are you sure have they called you and said so.

They checked my Paddy Power account and although they spotted irregular betting patterns, that said 50p each way on the Greyhound Derby wasn't worth their time and trouble. That's probably me in the clear, I reckon, although you never know.

One little slip and the lot will come tumbling down. I have a feeling this will open up an even bigger can of worms and may be the start of the game having to clean up, it's act.

Even if so, there will be sacrificial lambs well paid off so that the real truth doesn't surface. It was ever thus....

Is someone being pushed forward to take the cop for the rest of them ?

This will without doubt be cleaned up with a scapegoat, leaving the FA and associates looking squeaky clean as usual.

A full independent investigation is need with the help of a respectable newspaper following it through.

Again it will be dealt with to suit the money men as this is the way it has always been.

Archived