BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] #findpasha

ABBEY

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something not quite right with this. I completely understand not wanting to get involved with supporters and taking a background role, but the absolute secrecy and determination with which they have concealed his identity and presence at the club is alarming and suspicious.

He needs revealing and holding to account.

He lives in area, at Ewood daily , but no one has seen him.

He needs bringing out, as he is responsible for the day to day decisions

Did the V's ever buy Nevilles house? Maybe he is there or where Lambert lived?

Still not officially appointed, Immigration haven't got back to me yet and there is currently no council tax records yet for him.

Did the V's ever buy Nevilles house? Maybe he is there or where Lambert lived?

Still not officially appointed, Immigration haven't got back to me yet and there is currently no council tax records yet for him.

Was told they did, but I can't be certain.

Heard Pasha living behind calderstones

Cheston said he was officially club employee at meeting

Chaddy Have you seen him ?

Obviously keeps undercover as per venky's instructions. Damn shame LT can't pick him out in their pictures but if he's only attended two games he's not keen on being spotted.

Drove down to Brockhall last week and when driving back saw a bloke in my mirror, possibly Indian, in the car behind me wearing glasses. Just made me think was that Pasha.

Was told they did, but I can't be certain.

Heard Pasha living behind calderstones

Cheston said he was officially club employee at meeting

Sorry should have read the minutes.... woops they weren't done were they.

Normally businesses make an announcement, shame he's not a director.

Excuse my ignorance, but who is he and what's the significance?

Both Grothe and Huber were behind Kentaro before it went pop and after it amalganated itself with Jerome Anderson's SEM company, Huber is still running Cresendo as per the original agreement documents between Cresendo and Venkys concerning BRFC from none other than Brunei.

Is Suhail Pasha a sales manager for Venkys buscuit company in Durban, SA?

Mr. Suhail Pasha

SA Details - http://www.china-supplier-list.com/companies/show-356979.html

Picture from - https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=no&u=http://www.brscn.no/I-villrede-om-Venky_s-samtaler/nyhet/9399&prev=search

Not 100% it's Pasha the Slasha on the far right of the page.

It's the sort of thing that the local media should be all over like a rash. A bloke who is the link to the owners, who has been confirmed to be central to decisions and on the club payroll, who has never spoken or made a public appearance, not even had his photo taken.

Any local journalist worth his salt would be making serious efforts to unmask this character. Get him photographed and his face plastered all over the papers, demand answers from the club as to what he does and why, go digging for information into his background, find out his links to Venkys/SEM/Kentaro.

Put him under pressure.

Instead we just get the odd reference to him as the middle man and nothing more. Its pathetic.

If he's been attending games how hard can it be for a photographer to pick him out?

Archived