BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Clubs With keany Owners

ABBEY

the only club I think that's comparable to us is Coventry - no one really knows who SISU are apart from being a hedgefund so they have to same issues in terms of targeting owners

Scary but true. Relegation and boycotts did nothing but cut their budgets! The interview with the new chairman was barbaric. The FA and government should hang their heads in shame, allowing essentially public institutions end up in the hands of a "hedgefund".

Scary but true. Relegation and boycotts did nothing but cut their budgets! The interview with the new chairman was barbaric. The FA and government should hang their heads in shame, allowing essentially public institutions end up in the hands of a "hedgefund".

Hedgefunds are what they say on the tin... Coventry city the only football club in Britain to ever have or had worse owners than Rovers

I listened to an interview the other day about port vale. Recently sacked manager Bruno ribiero ( not the one who " played" for us) got the job on the recommendation of Jose morinniho ( however you spell that ) . They are currently trying to slash there wage bill and paying off players after having a squad of 34 players. Twice the size of anyone else in the league. Some more dodgy connections and dealings perhaps .? Also the famous agent Kia jooberchin was the man who told inter to sack frank de boar . Shocking the powers these scammers have and are let to have, influencing such huge footballing decisions clearly for a personal financial gain. The game now is a distraction for vast amounts of football teams worldwide to legally move money around and make greedy self serving people rich. The soul of the game is all but dead

I listened to an interview the other day about port vale. Recently sacked manager Bruno ribiero ( not the one who " played" for us

Lol that guy was coaching Bulgarian's Champion - Ludogorets for a while. The guy is such a fraud, almost ruined their season a year ago. They got rid of him after a few months though

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4108670/Millwall-crucial-Lewisham-Council-meeting-stadium-postponed-month-club-wait-discover-leave.html

first ive heard of this happening..i bet there protests are tastier than ours ..(see pic millwall café :))

Typical shoddy mail reporting " The south London club, who have played on the site since 1910" did they not move from Cold Blow Lane in the late 90`s the clue is in the name the NEW Den.

Archived