BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A Scab In The Park

Stuart

I've promised I won't go until Venkys leave. HOWEVER - I will break my own boycott and support filling the ground for one game only, on the basis that Chaddy, Parson etc all agree to boycott the game afterwards.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're massively missing the point. As I've said I'm all for people protesting but don't think labelling people as scabs and calling out the likes of chaddy and Parson for criticism does the cause any good at all.

I'm pretty sure I never banned you 47er, but please enlighten me as to how I go about banning myself on a site that I haven't moderated for about 2-3 years??

This is all tongue in cheek from me and I think it might have been SteB as I said originally. I assure you that the quote I gave was 100%

accurate and that I was given a ban for calling someone a prick (he was too). So "prick" "dick" what's the diff?

Perhaps the modding is a bit more sensible these days? Carry on!

Thing is, we have 300 fans who care about the club arguing with 7000 fans who care about the club.

Meanwhile the other 10,000 have vanished never to return. Venkys don't care either way. The board carry on regardless. The FA keep eating prawn sandwiches.

On 1/30/2017 at 6:44 AM, Iceman said:
On 1/29/2017 at 0:00 PM, Parsonblue said:

That is the problem though Neal. Those of us still going can look ourselves in the mirror today and know that we are doing the right thing which is why we had 9,000 on yesterday, including 1,400 or more from Blackpool. Deep down we know that continuing to support the club is the right thing to do.

Interesting to read such certainty. I thought the "9,000" on was a disgrace.

51 minutes ago, Parsonblue said:

Why is supporting your club a disgrace?  I'll never understand that attitude. 

6 years of abuse, lies and dismantling the club should help you understand. This was a chance to deliver a significant message to the F.A. and the 9000 crowd nearly undermined it. Any closer to understanding now?

Just now, Leonard Venkhater said:

6 years of abuse, lies and dismantling the club should help you understand. This was a chance to deliver a significant message to the F.A. and the 9000 crowd nearly undermined it. Any closer to understanding now?

9,000 people want to support their football club.  That's a good thing to me.  A good cup draw should see many more than 9,000 Rovers supporters at Ewood for the United game, again another positive for me.

Just now, Parsonblue said:

9,000 people want to support their football club.  That's a good thing to me.  A good cup draw should see many more than 9,000 Rovers supporters at Ewood for the United game, again another positive for me.

Nah, 9000 wanted to watch a game of football. We've had this out already Parson. You could hear a ball of cotton touching a piece of felt at Deadwood on Saturday... No support whatsoever.  

Just now, Neal said:

Nah, 9000 wanted to watch a game of football. We've had this out already Parson. You could hear a ball of cotton touching a piece of felt at Deadwood on Saturday... No support whatsoever.  

9,000 people turned up to support their teams at Ewood.  You may not like that Neal but that's what happened, including 1,600 from Blackpool who were supposed to have a mere handful of supporters attending.  At the end of the day Neal if people want to support their football club in whatever way they wish they will do so - as they did on Saturday.

9,000 people turned up to support their teams at Ewood.  You may not like that Neal but that's what happened, including 1,600 from Blackpool who were supposed to have a mere handful of supporters attending.  At the end of the day Neal if people want to support their football club in whatever way they wish they will do so - as they did on Saturday.

You said you'll "never understand that attitude". I merely explained it. You may not agree with it, but surely you can understand it. I do not agree with your position, but I can understand it. After all, we both love Blackburn Rovers!

Venky's are toxic. In my opinion the club can never thrive and be healthy under their ownership.

I know the figures Parson, you've given them to me already and like i've already said to you... They will be judged just as they judged me on Saturday. They turned their backs on making a stand and lined the pockets of Oyston and Venkys... Disgrace.

FA Cup Match was the first one ever that I have missed on purpose. But marched and protested outside the Ground.

Do not expect thanks but also will not be happy with my fellow supporters if ,by any chance, in the future we stand outside a 'locked up' Ewood Park.

And do not think that this might not happen.

Archived