BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hull City Fa Cup game 6.1.17

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

It’s why Lenihan needs to come straight in for me once fit. The lad can organise and won’t shirk any headers.

He can't head though it usually goes 20 ft above him. He's not the answer, he's equally dire.

3 minutes ago, matt83 said:

This inability to defend corners is turning into a big problem. 

Not to contradict but it turned into a problem some time ago.  Oooh bloody hell, would Rhodes have missed that?

1 minute ago, Dunnfc said:

So they should have started, some rest they'll have. 

Mowbray has thrown this game.

I wouldn't play either. The league is the only important thing for us and they are key players.

Just now, Pedro said:

I wouldn't play either. The league is the only important thing for us and they are key players.

Come on we are in league one with our quality we've enough without those two to beat Shrewsbury. We've thrown this game and any possible further revenues from a decent run.

13 minutes ago, rog of the rovers said:

Don't really give a jot about the attendance.

Been to all the games over the festive period, just not too enthused about today.

Yet you go onto the internet to ask about it, interesting.

Just now, Lie_still_Rover said:

Dreadful performance, completely flat and devoid of any sort of passion. Mulgrew playing well, the rest have been totally invisible- Nyambe is a liability, not sure why Travis came on in centre mid..

Nyambe has had a decent game.Some people have just made their minds up about him no matter what he does, I take it your one of them?

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Will be our first defeat since October 14th. Desperately need to bring a couple of players in before the 6 pointer next weekend - starting with some width.

Only if they're better than the starting 11. We need quality not bodies

14 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

Come on we are in league one with our quality we've enough without those two to beat Shrewsbury. We've thrown this game and any possible further revenues from a decent run.

Shrewsbury who are five points above us?  Sure.

Archived