BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hull City Fa Cup game 6.1.17

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, OnePhilT said:

So Nyambe has either been very good, or a liability. He can't have been both. Which is it?

Sounds like he's done ok today without being tested to much. Christ Lowe had good games every now and then and many believe him to be pish.

one game wouldn't change my own mind about Nyambe, he's one of the worst players I've ever watched play for Blackburn.

Just now, Pedro said:

Shrewsbury who are five points above us?  Sure.

Yes the same shrews with less than 4million in wages. We are paying 15 ATM so we should have enough and it's about the players now to show it. We are not a one man team.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

one game wouldn't change my own mind about Nyambe, he's one of the worst players I've ever watched play for Blackburn.

Quite a common statement these days with [insert any Rovers player here]. I think Nyambe has been OK at right back - not bad, not great. But wo betide us to big up a local player only to bring him down faster. Tomlinson will be next. Followed by Wharton.

Just now, OnePhilT said:

Quite a common statement these days with [insert any Rovers player here]. I think Nyambe has been OK at right back - not bad, not great. But wo betide us to big up a local player only to bring him down faster. Tomlinson will be next. Followed by Wharton.

No just Nyambe is terrible bar his pace he lacks every attribute to be a RB. He's a root cause every week of direct goals and mistakes. 

Tomlinson I've high hopes for but he's one of those always trying to take an extra touch, Wharton I think will be a player. 

Just now, Dunnfc said:

No just Nyambe is terrible bar his pace he lacks every attribute to be a RB. He's a root cause every week of direct goals and mistakes. 

Tomlinson I've high hopes for but he's one of those always trying to take an extra touch, Wharton I think will be a player. 

And so it begins...

Just now, Dunnfc said:

He's developing a habit this and Burnley. Still I remember Kean admitting it after the Cardiff debacle.

Is moaning your favourite pastime?

On Nyambe one of the worst players you have ever seen in a rovers shirt?

I see Bodin started and had an assist for Preston today. Can I ask why you don't think he will make the step up?I presume you have seen a lot of him?

Just now, islander200 said:

Is moaning your favourite pastime?

On Nyambe one of the worst players you have ever seen in a rovers shirt?

I see Bodin started and had an assist for Preston today. Can I ask why you don't think he will make the step up?I presume you have seen a lot of him?

They were playing league two Wycombe! That's a step below Bristol and us with the former we're he came from. ?. I think he's handy at league one but lacks killer sharpness. Quite Lacey from what I've seen and more of a 4-3-3 on the right hand side of an attack similar to Antonsson on the left for us, is his best role.

Nyambe is one of the worst players I've seen for Rovers, correct.

Just now, davefarnworth said:

Mowbray choked again. Don't fancy the play offs with him in charge. Thanks again Venkys. Wonderful nouse 

He threw today. No excuses, Hull were there for the taking and we've missed out on an exciting and lucrative fa cup run.

Still I think he'll get us up but we could do better, regardless I dont think he's the man next year. Without investment and keeping TM will take us back down if we go up.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

They were playing league two Wycombe! That's a step below Bristol and us with the former we're he came from. ?. I think he's handy at league one but lacks killer sharpness. Quite Lacey from what I've seen and more of a 4-3-3 on the right hand side of an attack similar to Antonsson on the left for us, is his best role.

Nyambe is one of the worst players I've seen for Rovers, correct.

I suppose Lenihan is up with the worst too.

Nothing personal but when it comes to football I think a lot of what you talk is complete nonsense 

Just now, STFC7-1 said:

I see you had Leutwiler playing for you today....I bet you conceded from a cross ball or corner. He's a poor keeper.

To be fair that does not just apply to Leutwiler in the nets , so its a decent weekly  bet to make :) 

Just now, Dunnfc said:

He threw today. No excuses, Hull were there for the taking and we've missed out on an exciting and lucrative fa cup run.

Still I think he'll get us up but we could do better, regardless I dont think he's the man next year. Without investment and keeping TM will take us back down if we go up.

If he does that ..its job well done in my eyes !

9 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

Yes the same shrews with less than 4million in wages. We are paying 15 ATM so we should have enough and it's about the players now to show it. We are not a one man team.

To me, that's very hypocritical to say that we will be absolutely fine without our two form players vs. Shrewsbury (who are 5 points clear and one place above us) yet it's throwing a game to rest them against the side languishing near the bottom of the Championship and merely 6 places above us in the pyramid.

Each to their own opinion though.

Archived