BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

positive summer transfer thread 2022

So if someone says ‘I don’t want Player X because I don’t think he’s good enough for this club’

That’s ‘negative’, is it? And should be deleted? Surely having standards and wanting the very best players possible for your club is a highly positive mindset. Instead of accepting any old shite as that’s ‘positive’.

This place is getting increasingly silly with all these ‘positive’ ‘negative’ posts, especially when half the folk doing it are highly hypocritical as they were relentlessly ‘negative’ towards the last manger.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 5

11 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

So if someone says ‘I don’t want Player X because I don’t think he’s good enough for this club’

That’s ‘negative’, is it? And should be deleted? Surely having standards and wanting the very best players possible for your club is a highly positive mindset. Instead of accepting any old shite as that’s ‘positive’.

This place is getting increasingly silly with all these ‘positive’ ‘negative’ posts, especially when half the folk doing it are highly hypocritical as they were relentlessly ‘negative’ towards the last manger.

It's absolutely bizarre and seems to become more and more prevalent as time goes on sadly.

• K-Hod locked this topic