BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season tickets 2023-24 - what could/should be offered ?

2 hours ago, goozburger said:

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 8,367 (+148)

Notes:

• The estimate is based upon the total number of saleable seats to home supporters (18,210), minus the amount of unavailable (sold) seats.
  • (+xx) represents the difference in season ticket sales from the previous estimate (usually 24 hours).
  • 159 seats in block W01 are marked as unavailable (sold), but are not saleable due to being cordoned-off. These are therefore excluded from the season ticket estimate.
  • 376 seats for supporters requiring ground-level font-row access are marked as unavailable (sold), but appear to be block-reserved rather than fully sold. These are therefore excluded from the season ticket estimate.
  • A seat is marked as unavailable for up to 28 minutes when added to the basket. It is not possible to exclude these from the estimate.

Thanks for the info. Steady climbing..

• Like 1

The big jump is something to do with block W11C. There are 101 more "sold" seats than yesterday. I've checked it three times, and it's accurate. I'm not sure what that is. It's definitely not some Dingle putting loads of seats in the basket at the time I'm doing the count because they've been the same for twelve hours.

Yesterday

w11c-2023-06-22.png.eb90d1df6994d23f7347223cd34ca2bf.png

Today

w11c-2023-06-23.png.a5f97ee5922ac48066a50f2226356c66.png

Still, the other 47 new season ticket holders looks fairly accurate if my intermediate count just now is anything to go by. I reckon supporters are starting to exit the disillusionment of a transfer window now that Gregg has done what he said he was going to do.

I wanted to mentioned this earlier, but I've been busy fixing and tinkering to make sure you can all fill your big fat fizzogs this weekend and order your takeaways online. 🍔😋 Chip teacake just a pound.

• Like 2

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 8,397 (+30)

Notes:

• The estimate is based upon the total number of saleable seats to home supporters (18,210), minus the amount of unavailable (sold) seats.
  • (+xx) represents the difference in season ticket sales from the previous estimate (usually 24 hours).
  • 159 seats in block W01 are marked as unavailable (sold), but are not saleable due to being cordoned-off. These are therefore excluded from the season ticket estimate.
  • 376 seats for supporters requiring ground-level font-row access are marked as unavailable (sold), but appear to be block-reserved rather than fully sold. These are therefore excluded from the season ticket estimate.
  • A seat is marked as unavailable for up to 28 minutes when added to the basket. It is not possible to exclude these from the estimate.

I know it's not the done thing to be hopeful round here 🙂 but I'm hopeful the fans really are starting to believe we are in the process of building a good team this summer.

If the recent trend since Siggy signed up continues, and if we make a few more imaginative signings, I'm hoping we get near 10k ST's by the end of August. At the current price point that would reflect well on Rovers supporters, and really badly on Waggott. Win-win. 

1 minute ago, Mattyblue said:

I’m always hopeful about our fans, a terrible decade, ripped off, but they are resilient, there is still a good fanbase there waiting to be engaged.

JDT/GB are certainly doing a good job of that this summer. I've heard a few murmurings in recent days about possibly buying ST's from mates/family who only normally go to the occasional game these days. 

Not sure what all this bollocks is about there not being anyone hopeful or up beat around here.

Many of us actually see the massive amount of potential there is at this club. We've a history that not many others can compare with and we have a genuine love for this town and club. 

Personally, I find having operators like venkys and maggot running this club into the ground sickening. We can do so much better.

The real negativity on here comes from those that want to constantly run this club down, saying how we're just a small town club and Plymouth Argyll and Ipswich Town are bigger than us. No they're fucking not. 

We're one of the biggest clubs in this division and we should be challenging for promotion every year. 

Have some pride in the only club to have won three consecutive F.A. Cups, win major trophies in all three centuries and be one of less than ten clubs to have won the Premiership. 

• Like 7

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 8,419 (+22)

Notes:

9 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

I’d say the Jack Walker is as full, if not fuller than what we finished last season with, it’s the Blackburn End that looks quieter currently. 

Pretty much, and it's interesting that you raise this now because today's count surpasses the last count I was able to take last summer (13th July) before match-day tickets for the opening game skewed the numbers.

Here are the counts per stand (today's count vs. last season's "final" count):

• Riverside Stand: 1,490 vs. 1,594 (-104)
  • Blackburn End: 3,407 vs. 3,598 (-191)
  • Jack Walker Stand: 3,522 vs. 3,213 (+309)
  • Like 5