BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Carabao Cup 23-24

Aren't these ties seeded? Pretty sure we couldn't draw a side in our league anyway.

Nevertheless, an alright draw. Chance to give some fringe players a go. 

EDIT: Seeing QPR v Norwich suggests it might have changed this year! Double checked and yes, it has gone - although I'm 4 years out of date! - 2023-2024 EFL Cup / Carabao Cup (League Cup) Stadiums, Statistics, Fixtures and Format | Football-Stadiums.co.uk

Edited by smiller14

37 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Decent draw at home.

Bizarrely i enjoy these games.

Same. Normally a warm night, full of the joys of a new season, loads of kids getting to go as it’s summer hols, get to see some promising academy grads.

Jumpers for goalposts, marvellous.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, smiller14 said:

Aren't these ties seeded? Pretty sure we couldn't draw a side in our league anyway.

Nevertheless, an alright draw. Chance to give some fringe players a go. 

EDIT: Seeing QPR v Norwich suggests it might have changed this year! Double checked and yes, it has gone - although I'm 4 years out of date! - 2023-2024 EFL Cup / Carabao Cup (League Cup) Stadiums, Statistics, Fixtures and Format | Football-Stadiums.co.uk

Watched it....it wasnt seeded just North and South draws

33 minutes ago, 47er said:

Crowd of 4000?

Who knows. With schools being off I always think games like this are a good opportunity to take kids to their first matches and personally would have made it free admission for under 16's with adult supervision. And you never know, there might be a surge in season ticket sales if they enjoy it 😂😂.

• Like 2