BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Difficult times at the moment for everyone but will we be back of course we fuxxxxg will

Maybe because it’s a Sunday night but with rovers it’s not very good at the minute with results frustration etc but are we not proud to be rovers no matter what we will always be at Ewood. I won’t stop following this club and getting there as much as possible. Few well quite a few  pints and a day at Ewood and away matches all day long. RTID. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, B16Rover said:

I too agree, and completely agree new user Michael12345.  I also think Mr Steve Waggot gets a bit too more grief for someone trying day in day out around the clock to avoid relegation this year.  

Seriously just wow 😅

2 hours ago, B16Rover said:

I too agree, and completely agree new user Michael12345.  I also think Mr Steve Waggot gets a bit too more grief for someone trying day in day out around the clock to avoid relegation this year.  

Steve, can you get on the blower to Pune and tell them to find a way to get a striker, 3 centre backs and a right winger in before next Thurs (past experience in adult football preferable [for all 5]).

Also probably best for you to be in the building on deadline day too and not sat watching football... being CEO and that  👍

One more thing before you go, appreciate all the work you're doing in keeping fans away on match days. Thoroughly enjoying putting my feet up inside Ewood!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, B16Rover said:

Please tell me this is irony 😂, (it is, isn’t it?)